Chapter Fifty-Three: The Constant & The Winter Soldier - The Attempt

The Constant & The Winter Soldier - The Attempt

Meetings happen all over the world, all the time - innocent ones, serious ones, and ones that can be life changing.

Two men are sat together, photos spread out on a table between them. There are only a few pictures, all that are known to exist. The photographs show what appears to be a soldier, but one with a startling difference. They are all of the fabled Winter Soldier, and it is his difference they are interested in. His arm. The technology contained within it could change their fortunes. They have sought its power source for years, and by securing the arm they could kill two birds with one stone.

The man in charge sanctions their plan. He will benefit the most.

He does not realise what he is taking on. He believes he has so much money and power that anything he wants will come to him. He has no idea how large Hydra is, how it has spread through many different countries, growing stronger.

He hasn't a chance.

*

There is shower soap and shampoo in your eyes but you catch noise and movement out of the corner of your eye.

The Winter Soldier is there.

You know from the menace in his face that he is enraged. You turn around and hit out to defend yourself and he pushes you against the tiles, then drags you out of the shower and up against the wall.

"Don't fuck with me, or I will seriously fuck you up," he growls, his tone full of anger.

You struggle. Your body is slippery and he keeps losing his grip, and is getting frustrated. You try to scratch his face and this enrages him further. He pushes you back against the wall so forcibly that your head hits the tiles, hard.

"You are mine..." he spits. "They gave you to me, you are here for me and me only, do you understand?"

He has been so angry this wake-up, so hateful. But what has brought this on? You are so familiar with the jealous rages he can get into, and his paranoia, so you do everything you can to keep contact with others to a minimum.

You try to nod. The floor is slippery, and you have trouble standing up. His grip is hurting you.

"You belong to me, every part of you!"

You suddenly feel hatred for this man, you loathe this side of the Winter Soldier, and you spit that at him. He slaps you and turns you around. You feel him kick your feet apart.

"I warned you," he did, but he was just looking for an excuse.

Your heart misses a beat as he uses one arm to keep you still and the other unbuckles his belt and his zip.

"No please, I'm sorry, whatever I've done I'm sorry, I understand. I'm yours no one else's I promise, please."

You feel his hand then as it slides down your spine to the bottom and then separates your buttocks.

"No!" you try to shout, struggling to move - but you can't. You can feel his fingers searching you. He is going to sodomise you and you are not strong enough to stop him.

"Please no, not that, please, I'll do anything but not that please."

He leans in, you can smell his breath.

"I want you to feel me deep inside you," he hisses and his fingers find their way in. You can't breathe and he eases his other arm from your back and around to your front, his hand seeking out your breast and he squeezes it painfully.