jesus christ

You've just started your new job as assistant manager at the Trump Hotel. You are excited because Mr. Trump is supposed to be coming in to personally review you today. Isn't context fun haha.

You are caught off guard when six large men in sunglasses and black suits walk in, surrounding someone. You assume it to be Trump. The men in front of him move away. You are astonished. His face looks like a literal pumpkin, and his hair resembles a chipmunk's tail. You are blown away. You've seen pictures, but you've never had such a strong desire to stroke his greasy skin. You bite your lip.

Mr. Trump approaches you with the gait of the hunchback of Notre Dame. "Hello, y/n."

"Hello, Mr. Trump," you say, trying to be nonchalant.

Trump gestures to the men behind him and says, "Let's go into the backroom so I can interview you."

You nod. Trump touches your shoulder and guides you into the back room. His touch makes you feel like you're on Xanax. You grunt when he takes his hand back.

"Here's the deal," Trump says. You hope it has to deal with him touching you again. His gourd face stretches out as he says, "I'll give you some of my million dollar loan if you give me some of you."

You agree without question. Immediately, Trump lifts you up, placing his meaty hands under your hotel uniform shirt. His crusty ass lips smash into yours. You run your hands over his greasy face and through his skunk tail hair as your tongues fight for dominance. You start trying to pull his shirt off to get to his pumpkin skin underneath, but he says "wrong" every time you try. He pulls down his pants. His dick looks exactly like a shriveled cheeto. Not a cheeto puff. Regular cheeto.

He shoves his shriveled cheeto dick up your nose. You are confused. He moans a lot. It's really discomforting.

"O FUCK!" he yells, releasing his mac and cheese colored juice up your nose. It hits your brain. You start to spasm. Trump is breathing heavily and very concerned. The juice starts to leak out your nose. Trump starts throwing his coffee at you and yelling "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" Your eyes roll back. Trump wraps his hands around your throat. "Choke me daddy," you say as you descend into darkness.