4- I met my principal... in his house

Start from the beginning

" No, it's okay... we have each other and like I always say : wake up early, have breakfast ,work hard , be ambitious and life will treat you well , and I believe life did treat me well, because I have my family beside me , we support each other "

" You must love your father and
brothers so much...
Sir, if you want any help just ask don't hold back just because it's our first meeting, believe me, Joy and I bonded and became best friends. "

" Ella, thanks for the gesture and please call me Frank, you make me feel old in my own house "
I laughed and shaked his hand then I carried one of the triplets.

" Well sir, if you don't mind ,I need to talk to you about something, alone "
Rayn looked at Frank's eyes and he was serious.

" No problem, but first call me Frank how many times should I tell you this."

" Okay Frank . should we go
somewhere else... you know, more quite " Rayn and Frank looked at the triplets who were causing too much noise .

" I agree " Frank sighted , then they left us in the kitchen.
I helped Joy clean the kitchen, then we played with the triplets.

" Ella, meet Alex, Joe and Lee " I looked at them trying to separate them from each other but it was too difficult, they looked exactly the same and I'm not kidding.

" Don't try, it's gonna be hard to tell who is who since it's your first meeting"

We chatted until Rayn finished talking with Frank.
He came to the kitchen and told me that we are living, so I said my good byes to Joy then left their house.

It was five pm ,we walked to the train station because Kevin was near that station waiting for us.

" Hey Rayn, what did you told him? " I was dying to know how did it go.

"Well " Rayn opened his mouth to speak while we were walking to meet up with kevin " I told him that you have a stalker from the U.S and he might follow you to London because he is obsessed with you "

" Couldn't you find a better lie, I don't know how is this connected to my real Danger "

"Hold your horses, I told him that the stalker -if he comes to London- he will look for you in schools, so if by any chance he found you in our new school, at least the principal can warn us from him.... and by him I mean your Danger, your killer "

"Now I get it, but how will Frank recognize him ? he didn't see his face even I don't know his face "

" I told him, if he sees someone suspicious to call me right away " Rayn finished talking and we saw Kevin waiting for us he came to me putting the biggest smile ever.

" Ella , are you hungry? " Kevin asked me and ignored Rayn.

" hey kev, if you haven't noticed I'm right here, and I'm hungry too".
Rayn said that with - what the hell - face.

" ugh, you're still here. " Kevin replied.

that's so funny to watch. we got in the car and headed home but they didn't shut up, so I put on my headphones and played ' treat you better ' by Shawn Mendes.
Kevin stopped at the gas station, so it took us 10 minutes to arrive home.

" Kevin let me help you set the table " I said that while opening the door.

" No, there's no need, you just have to rest and wait " Kevin was acting like a sweet mother who loves to spoil her kids.
while I was wearing my home slippers I heard Rayn talking behind my back.

" Ella...don't move " Rayn whispered.

" What... Why? what is it?? " I panicked.

" Sharpy ... "

"Sharpy? what about her? " I turned to face him.

" She escaped "

" What....... oh my God, noooo " I rushed to stand on a chair but then I heard Rayn laughing too hard.

" She is in her cage isn't she? " I waited for his reply.

" Yes.... and that was the best reaction I have ever seen from you so far hahahahaha... "

" ha ha, very funny Rayn "

" Thanks for the show " he said that then went to his room.

Ugh ,I'm living with an idiot not a bodyguard, he is so bad, missing around, playing pranks on me, I just can't see what's so great about him... well of course besides his look.

After I ate, I went to my room to sleep but then ....

-------------

Everything is going to be OK in the end.
If it's not OK then it's not the end..
~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter^_^