4- I met my principal... in his house

Start from the beginning

" Joy, what are you? you were great back there " I questioned her focusing my eyes on her's .

" Well I'm your new best friend....and the daughter of the principal Frank Gomez " .

What ? life is full of surprises ,she is so different from that Britney girl.

" I did not see that coming " Rayn said that then continues " but that's great, I need to talk to your father about something very important regarding our.... school fees. "
That was a big lie but I'm sure he has a good reason for that, I hope so.

" okay, sure. How about today ? " Joy looked at me then at Rayn. He nodded in agreement.

" Fine ...I guess, plus I will get to visit my new best friend, right ! two birds in one stone " I laughed.

When the last lesson ended we headed to Joy's house. it took us five minutes by foot to get there.

" Welcome, but be careful with your steps, you might stumble and fall. "

We didn't understand what she meant by that, anyways we entered the house through a window because she forgot her keys.

" Rayn, what do you want from him ?" I whispered when we were in the house walking towards the living room.

" I want to make sure that you are safe in school " Rayn confirmed.

" but don't tell the truth, or I will be in deep shit "

" don't worry, I'm not stupid, I know what I'm gonna say " he said.

I guess that's his job as a bodyguard after all, I will have to get used to it.

But hell, when we entered the living room ,we smelled smoke coming from the kitchen, so we rushed to see what's happening.

We saw the weirdest thing ever, a man who was wearing a pink apron and holding a cute little triplets while his face is covered in flour is standing in the middle of the kitchen singing 'Twinkle Twinkle little Star', plus the whole floor was covered with toys. it was a disaster.

"Dad. Are you okey? " Joy ran to carry one of the triplets , they all looked exactly the same , three boys with red hair and blue eyes, they were too cute .
but hold on, did she just said 'Dad'?

" That's your DAD ? The principal ? "
I looked at Rayn and he was surprised like me.

" Yes, Ella that's my goofy father and your new principal....
He is beyond your expectations, right? "

" Totally " I stared at his face but then remembered that I should greet him.

"Hello sir, I'm Ella Smith and this is my cousin Rayn"

" ohhh, yes, I know who you are, you moved to my school today.
I saw your files and I have to say, I'm impressed.
You two always had the top grades in your old schools and I'm more than honored to have both of you here ."

" Thank you sir " Rayn replied in a hurry.

" Sir ,you have some... flour covering, well ...your whole face " I felt embarrassed saying that .

" Don't worry, he's used to it. " Joy slammed the oven door and wiped the floor from flour.

" I have been like this since... my wife passed away two years ago, and that was when she gave birth to the triplets "

The principal was talking while cleaning his face from flour.

" It must be hard on you two but I'm sure that God will help you ... "
I hugged Joy .