Chapter 1 : Welcome Back To The Human World

I will mix some sentences with Japanese words. But I will also write the English words down.

Chocolat's POV

I walked back from school alone. Vanilla had to stay back to clean the classroom. I walked through the dark alley. Suddenly I saw a couple of girls standing in front of Pierre. I made my peek-a-boo glasses and looked through them. They had.... Noir hearts! How come?!

"Sanction!" Pierre yelled as he took their hearts. That can't be... He isn't an orge anymore! He can't take Noir hearts!! I panicked as I ran to Pierre. He looked at me his eyes, they weren't sparkling like they usually do....

I must be imagining things. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Everything was gone, I didn't know where I was. Everything was pitch black. Suddenly Glacé appeared in front of me. I gasped.

"We will take Pierre back, and we will make him the Orge Prince once again!" he said. I was terrified. Tear started streaming down my face.

"No no no...you won't! You can't!" I screamed. Please! Make it stop!!

"He doesn't love you. He never did." those words he said echoed through my head over and over again.

"Stop! Please stop!" I screamed.

I woke up to Vanilla shaking me. She looked scared and worried.

"Chocolat!" she cried. "You scared me! You have been crying and screaming for the last hour! I've been trying to wake you up but you just wouldn't." she said as tears streamed down her face as she hugged me.

"It-It was just a b-bad dream..." I sobbed wiping my eyes. "I'll be fine, go back to sleep." I smiled softly. She sighed sadly. She gave me a sad smile and exited the room.

.

As Vanilla and I walked into Moegi Gakuen Middle School, we were greeted by Akira and Mimura. After 2 years, Akira still thinks that Vanilla and I are aliens that come to invade planet earth.

"Kato-san!" Akira and Mimura greeted. Kato is the name my mentor gave me, Vanilla's is Ice.

"Akira! Mimura!" I waved. "How are you?" I asked.

"We're fine, how about you two?" Mimura asked.

"We're great!" we replied.

"Why have you come back? Have you finally decided to take over the universe?!" Akira asked.

"Akira...! I'll whip your butt!" I put my fist in front of his face. His eyes widened and he ran away. I rolled my eyes as Vanilla giggled.

"Woah Chocolat, you haven't changed at all huh?" Mimura laughed.

"Not at all!" I smiled.

Suddenly, someone bumped into me. I heard books fall all over the floor

"Ah! Komen dasai! Sorry!" he scrambled to pick his books up.

"Oi! Watch it!" I said angrily. This boy really got some nerve banging into me!!

Suddenly, Pierre showed up with The Members behind him. The Members is the name of Pierre's fan club. They are these five girls who absolutely adore Pierre. Yurika is the leader of their fan club. She is really nice to me when there isn't noir in her. Noir is a type of heart but it is black and filled with jealousy and hatred. She used to have noir in her. Back when Pierre was the orge prince. But now it's gone.

"Chocolat." he smiled.

"Pierre!" he kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, why have you come back?" he asked.

"Queen Candy suggested I came back to learn more and collect more hearts." I said softly so no one else heard me. " Learning to be a Queen is hard work " I pouted.

"Why?" he asked.

"What? You know I hate all this learning and studying stuff." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Just as stubborn as I remember." he laughed. I smiled. Then the bell rang. "Ja mata. See you later." he twisted a strand of my hair as he walked pass me. I looked at the boy that bumped into me.

"Ah, komen. Sorry. It won't happen again. " he looked down blushing.

"It better not." I gritted my teeth at him. Then Vanilla nudged me.

"Chocolat, use your peek-a-boo glasses!" she said.

I made a peace sign and placed it in front of my eyes. His heart! It was yellow! It's small but it's still something. I smiled with an evil look.

"Ja mata. See you" I did the cute smile Vanilla thought me. His eyes widened as his heart turned orange. He quickly nodded and ran away.

"Hey Mimura, what's that boys name?" I asked.

"He's Takamura. In class 8B." Mimura replied. I'll get his heart later.

.

As I was walking to the canteen, I felt a wave of Noir power coming from the west. I followed it and found two students talking to each other. They turned to me.

"W-What are you two doing?!" I asked nervously. I probably seemed ridiculous. I just randomly walk up to people asking what they're doing. I don't even know them.

"We are just talking." the girl smiled.

"By the way, I'm Berry." the boy smiled.

"And I'm Mint." I shook both of their hands. All I felt was.....ice. They were ice cold. My eyes widened a bit.

Soon, the bell rang. Oh! I missed recess! Never mind, I wasn't hungry anyways.

"Ja mata. See ya" Berry flashed me a charming smile as Mint waved.

I heard Berry mumble something. I could just make it out... Did he say....?!

"Welcome back to the human world." I brushed it off.

.

After school I quickly went home. Something was up and I had to find out what it was. I went to search for the phone that I was given if I needed to directly contact Queen Candy. She's not exactly Queen anymore, but we still call her that.

"Queen Candy!"

"I got here as quick as I could when they told me I got a call from you. Is there something wrong, Chocolat?"

"I can't explain it. There's noir power everywhere. I'm worried. What's happening?"

"Noir? But Glace is gone... The ogres were destroyed when we killed Glace."

"If Glace came back from the dead once...I think he could do it again..." I stated with worry. Queen Candy didn't say anything. "I'm worried about Pierre..."

"Chocolat. Please be honest with me now. Have you been having any dreams that are out of the ordinary?" She asked with a worried and scared tone.

"I-I have."

"Why was I so blind! I should've seen this. Please be careful. Glace might be trying to control you. He knows that Pierre fears him. Please let him know, don't leave him alone. We can't risk losing Pierre to him again."

"I don't understand. Glace? He's really back?" She sighed.

"No, he's not. Not yet, at least."

.

END OF CHAPTER 1

.

I hope you guys like the first chapter. I apologize if I've written anything wrong. Because the last time I watched Sugar Sugar Rune was 2 years ago and I've kinda forgotten some stuff. I'm trying to watch the whole thing again, wish me luck (:

-R