Louis thought it would be better to keep him as a friend than freaking him out and losing him for good. Besides, all Niall ever talked about was girls liking their accents. So better not to make a fool out himself trying to make a move on a straight guy.

"Hey, Harry. Long time no see," The girl that kissed him said.

"Hi, Juliet," Harry smirked at her. Pulling her closer.

"And who's your friend?" The other one asked.

Louis thought that he could play along. "Louis Tomlinson," He extended his hand and the girl took it. Then Louis brought it to his lips and kissed it gently. Just like he would have done with any Lady he had just met back home.

The girl giggled "I'm Kate,"

Then Juliet stretched out her hand, with a big silly smile, obviously expecting the same gesture. "And I'm Juliet," she said.

Louis took her hand and kissed it just as polite, battering his eyelashes. "Beautiful name, Juliet,"

She squealed.

Kate untangled herself from Harry and grabbed Louis' hand. "Come and dance with me?" she asked

"Sure, love" Louis answered. He looked at Harry and felt proud of the expression Harry was wearing.

Harry's brows were raised, like he couldn't believe what he just saw.

"Yes, Harry, let's dance!" Juliet pulled Harry's arm. He didn't answer, just let her drag him out of the kitchen and into the living room, where people were dancing.

Louis chose it would be fun to keep it like this a little bit more. When they were in improvised dance floor Louis gave Kate a small bow like if he was asking for permission to dance like he would at any formal ball. Then asked "May I?" with his hand extended.

Kate giggled even more.

Louis put his hands around her waist and started dancing normally, we wasn't going to do a waltz there. Kate was really fit, and she could move. The kind of girl Louis would have gone for if it wasn't for Harry. Louis felt he was doing this to prove something to Harry, even though he didn't know what it was.

Louis looked up and saw Harry looking at them. When their eyes met Harry smirked and leaned to kiss Juliet. She deepened the kiss right away. Louis felt something not nice in his stomach, but couldn't think much about it because a crowd at the other side of the living room started cheering. Louis stopped dancing and Harry and Juliet broke the kiss and they all turned to get a glimpse of the events.

Harry went to see what was happening, Louis followed him with his gaze. With his tall height, Harry was able to see what was happening. He looked at Louis and motioned him to go there. Louis left Kate's side and walked towards him.

Harry grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him, making way through the crowd. They got to the centre of the multitude and saw Zayn and Niall. Both terribly drunk. Niall was doing an Irish dance while Zayn was pouring vodka straight from the bottle into Niall's wide opened mouth. Niall's eyes were tightly closed, but his lips were curved forming a small smile. And Zayn's face was sheer joy, as he raised higher and higher the bottle, making it harder to aim to Niall's mouth and spilling some.

Harry stepped forward and snatched the bottle from Zayn's hand. Everyone, including Zayn, made complaining noises.

"Harreeehh!" Niall slurred "Thas no fun!!!" he tried to take the bottle from him but failed. His balance was miserable and almost fell, but Louis caught him.

"Loueeeeeeehh!!" Niall pinched Louis' cheeks "Are you having fun, mate?!" Louis laughed.

"He was" Harry answered, smirking "But you two have had too much. Let's go,"