Chapter 2~New Friends

Yay 1st persons point of view

(Ross Pov)

"Hey guys" everyone turned towards me with concerned faces "What's wrong Ross" Adam said "Need a hug" he was starting to make everyone giggle except me "That guy over there seems lonely" I finally said after everyone stopped laughing "Maybe we should say Hi" I say with more excitement "Yeah!" Everyone said before getting up and walking towards him. "Hello" I said  "H-Hi t-here" He muttered "Want to join us for lunch you seem lonely" I say after internally laughing at him stammering "U-m s-sure he said before getting up and joining us to where we used to be. "What's your name" Red said with excitement, probably happy to have another red head in the group, "It's Max" he said with a little bit of happiness in him "YAY!! Another red head" Red yelled throwing his hands in the air causing people to stare. He quickly sat down next to Barney with a blush on his face 'He always sat next to Barney, even when he's in a different row he's always so close to him how cute' While I was thinking I heard a soft 'Aww' from next to me to see Max looking at Red and Barney as Barney held Red's hand making Red blush more. "So Max you Glad Max or Mad Max" Adam said with great amusement. That was a mistake. Max face turned almost completely red as he looked Adam straight in the eye and said "Don't ever.EVER.Call Mad Max ever again" Hey quickly looked at his tray a murmured some words I couldn't make out. "I told you Sky not to give random people nickname" I said before turning back to Max, "Sorry about Adam, he's a little childish if you know what I mean"

"I do"

"Cool"

"Cool"

We just sat there until lunch was over. Everyone went to class. As I was about to get up a warm hand touched my wrist. This made me blush slightly as I turn to see Max, his eyes was a deep dark brown (I think I don't know) I could see my own eyes reflection through his eyes. "What's class do you have next" he said snapping me back into reality, "I have English next what about you" I said hoping he had the same class as me. "Cool, I'll follow you" he finally said getting up to stand next to me.

"Don't you have the same class" I finally said as we reached the clasroom, "I don't know " he said shrugging at my question, "Was your first period actually math"

"I don't even know if I'm at the right school"

"Just follow me till the end of school so we can go to the office and get you a schedule, or maybe ask if you are actually enrolled in this school"

"Thanks" he said angrily as if hating needing help. We walked into English and class started

(Max's pov)

I hate needing help from anyone.

(Time skip to the end of school cause fuck school)

As I was walking out of class I heard Ross call me over, "Hey, you didn't forget to go to the office to get a schedule did you " I sighed at his silliness. I followed him to the office without a word. I kept looking at his eyes. They were so blue that they practically glowed.

"Your staring at me" Ross said with a smirk

"N-no"

"Yes"

"NO!" I said more angrily

"You...Mad Max"

That's it. I snapped. I chased him out of the school until we were about 5 blocks away from the school. "I'm sorry Max" Ross said while catching his breath "Why do you hate being called that so much" he asked with a concerned look. "It's just very annoying if you know what I mean"

"I do"

"Good, so don't call me that.EVER!"

"Ok"

"Weren't we suppose to be going to the office" I said when I found out we were right in front of my house "Why are you starting at this house? Is it yours" he asked before running to the front door, "Don't do it Ro-" I was cut of when Ross knocked on the door. I up next to him to see my mother open the the door, "Oh, Mithzan, you brought a friend home" she said with a smile. I hate her for using my real name.

(Ross pov)

Max's real name was Mithzan. I could use this to my advantage.