Chapter 6: The past hurts, doesn't it?

Rose's Pov

"Y-you mean a Demon, angel hybrid?" I asked her. She nodded and looked down. I could see her expression of sadness. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you...but I thought you would hate me..." she said quietly. I was about to say something when mom opened the door. "I'm going to the store, behave" she said to me and chrys.

"Yes mom" I said to her. She left the room. I looked at Chrys, she was so nervous. Once I heard the front door close, I grabbed Chrys and pinned her down. That got her attention quick. "Listen Chrys...it doesn't matter what you are. I still love you" I told her, releasing her from my grip.

She looked at me in shock, "You don't mind that I'm a-" "hybrid? Fallen Angel? Angel? Demon? No I don't mind at all. I still love you for you" I said to her truthfully. "Your the first person to every say that to me..." she said to me. I smiled and hugged her. "Hey you staying the night or something?" I asked her. She nods, "yeah. I left my stuff downstairs."

"Oh okay, wait here, I'll get your bag." I said to her. She nodded and I got up, heading downstairs. I went to the livingroom and spotted a grey bag with blue paint spots on it. I picked it up and went upstairs. Once I got back to my room, I was Chrys looking at a photo. It was a picture of my dad and myself when I was younger.

I set her bag down and walked over. She looked at me, setting the photo down on the bed. I sat on the bed and picked up the photo. "Is that your dad?" Chrys asked me. "Yes, him and mom divorced a long time ago...I don't get to see him much" I told her, looking down at the photo. "I don't understand why he left..." I whispered to myself. A tear drop landed on the photo.

I looked at Chrys, my eyes widen when I saw her crying. "You think you have it ruff? Try having a abusive dad..." she said to me. She looked at me, I backed up a bit when I saw her eyes red and soulless. It startled me a bit. "A-Abusive dad?" I asked her. She nodded, "my dad is very abusive, mom divorced him when she found out about this...she got full custody over me and my sister...though father still gets to see us...it sucks when mom's back is turned, he hits us..."

Chrys wiped her tears away, "when I got older, I started going to the gym to get stronger...so I'd be able to fight my father...no one at my old school dared messed with me...I was known as the fighting devil or fallen angel fighter..." "wait your the fallen angel fighter?" I asked her. She nodded, "yeah" "our school knows about you" I told her. "I didn't think it would get out that far..." she said to me. "No wonder why people don't dare cross the line with you. You'll kick their ass" I said to her.

She nodded again, "I have quite the temper..." "I know, so do I" I said giggling a bit. She smiled at me, but she frowned a second later. "It hurts..." she mumbles. "What does Chrys?" I asked her, she looked at me. Her eyes are normal now. "The past, the beating, the pain...it all hurts..." she said to me. I frowned and nodded, "yes but that's what makes us stronger..."

She looked at me and nodded, "yes, it does..." I hate to see Chrys so sad and hurt. I layed down and pulled Chrys down with me so that she was laying beside me, her head on my chest. "I hate seeing you so sad..." I said to her. She looked at me, "I get feeling this way..."

'The past can't hurt, but we get stronger as we grow. The past can scar us for life or leave wounds on our bodies, but don't let it get to you. The pain will end soon'

____________________________
So Until Next Time My Cartoon Army!!!

- CARTOONGUARDIAN OUT!!!