before you read

Welcome to 'Between Emails' !

Thank you for giving my story a chance. This was the first story I've ever written and the only one I've published (yes, I have like fifteen stories in my drafts). Therefore this story has a lot of issues and typos.

This story was previously named 'Kinky Mail'. I decided to re-write the story and it felt right to change the title of the story as well.

I'm re-writing everything — from the characters, to the plot. Everything's changing, the only thing I'm keeping is the conceptual idea of the book: accidentally sending your private thoughts and feelings about your teacher to that teacher.

Since I just began re-writing the story (August 25th, 2021), parts that are named like this:

number : title of the chapter

are a part of the new re-written story. Any chapter named with only numbers and decimals are going to be deleted soon for they are not a part of 'Between Emails'.

A little warning, english is not my first language, so if you want to correct any mistakes regarding spelling or grammar, or about my writing style, you can, just please be nice, there's no need to be rude.

Lastly, this story is going to include sexual content. I will be giving you a warning if you don't want to read it. However you can read at your own risk.

Thank you for being here and you can message me any doubts that might arise!

— A.S