One sabbatical year

The kids were crazy about going to the bookstore, when they left the apothecary they went to there. There were a lot of people, including journalists. The guys recognized Luna Lovegood, she was next to his father, the girl was next to her father who had a notebook in his hand and he was accompanied by a photographer, Rita Skeeter was there too accompanied by her young photographer.

- Hey guys, come on here! – Luna called them - I have a privileged position for being the daughter of a journalist, so I would like to share it with you – She said.

- Luna was waiting for you out there - Xenophilus answered with an enigmatic smile.

All they were so glad, especially Tonks. And once inside of the bookstore, Harry, Luna, the twins and Hermione took the precious biography of the members of the Band to buy it.

Ron and Ginny just looked at the books with ambition and sadness at once because they have no money.

- Children, you know that if we could buy them, we would do it but we only have enough money to buy the school books - Mrs. Weasley said with regret - Well, maybe Fred and George will agree to lend their books to you once they have read them."

- Of course we'll do it – Said George.

- But only after we've read it - Fred said.

Ginny and Ron sighed in resignation, but Sirius came to the rescue.

- Take your books guys, do not worry, I'll pay for them - He said filling them with extreme happiness.

- Oh no Sirius! - Exclaimed Mr. Weasley a little embarrassed.

- Don't worry about that, it's just a little gift – Answered Sirius.

- Oh thank you! – Said Ron and Ginny at once.

Once everyone had the books in hand they sat in the first places where the reporters were, while Mrs. Weasley and Sirius bought the school books.

Suddenly the shop clerk, a careless and rebellious looking young man of about twenty four years old, came out of a room and announced to the popular female band.

- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - Said the young man in an excited voice - The time that you have waiting for has come, hear they are... The Weird Sisters - Announced in a voice of fanfare and later began to name them as the girls came out of the same room and sat behind a long rectangular table in front of the fans and reporters who applauded and cheered - Thorn , Gloria, Sasha and... Emily.

A blond and curly hair witch with the torn robe, came out behind her friends, she was the most beloved and most cheered off all, perhaps it was because of her wonderful voice, her way she composes songs, maybe because of her sympathy or her excessive beauty which he had inherited from his grandmother Veela, the truth of the matter is that she had the most fans of all they and fortunately, her friends were glad because they were not jealous, on the contrary, they always joked with her about that.

- Wow Emily! - Emily I think that one day your fans will make us deaf with all of that noise - Thorn (The drummer) joked while laughing.

- And how about that I'm hearing now? - Asked Emily.

Fred's voice was heard suddenly.

- I love you Thorn, you're wonderful! - Cried the redhead in the midst of the noise of other people.

- Gloria, you could not have a better name! - George shouted.

- Sashaaaaaa – Shouted a young man in the middle of the crowd – You are the best of all of you.