Part 3

((Dartrix's pov))

"Ok Brionne just stay were you are,k? And don't take it off yet,got that?"

"yah okie"she giggle

Man i never Brionne was to excited to see her valentines well anyway now i just need Torracat here.

((Torracat'pov))

It's been 1 hour since Dartrix didn't came back and then i felt like someone was next to me. And then i just realized it was Dartrix....

"Im back" he said

"WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU WERE GONE SINCE AN HOUR!!"

"Um actually i was gone since 5 min ago"

"well whatever,so what did you wanted to show me?"

"you will see just put this blindfold to cover your eyes" he said while putting on me

"But why????"

"ok now take my hand and follow me" he said while he avoided the question

"Hey, you didn't answer my question!" i said

"this will answer your question when we get there, now stop talking" he said

"ugh fine....."i said with a lazy thone

and i take he's hand what he asked me.

{A few moments later}

((Brionne's pov))

I've been standing here for awhile and it kinda creeped me out and then i heard some footsteps it really creeped me out right now but Dartrix told me to stay in this spot. The footsteps were approaching me and then went it touched my hand and then it feels like im holding someones paw.

((Torracat'pov))

I didn't really felt anything in the moment and then I just realized I was holding someone's paw.

"Ok guys, you can take them off" he smirked

And the when I took it of I was holding a sea lion's paw and I never felt so nervous I was actually holding Brionne's paw!

((Brionne's pov))

I-i was actually really surprised that im holding Torracat's paw....

"I think my jobs here is done, I should leave you two alone hehe" he said with a grinned on his face.

I didn't had anything to say cause I was frozed for little while and it was really silence then Torracat broke the silence and this is the only word what came out.

"Hey Brionne, it's been awhile I haven't seen you hehe" he said while he smiles

"Yah same to you too, so how are you?"

" Im doing fine I've been only working out my muscles,u?"

"Im good thanks. Btw can I ask you something? " I said nervously

"Sure go ahead"

I took a deap breath and then I spoke up

" W-w-w-will y-y (come on Brionne just spit it out) b-b-(JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!) WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINES?!" 

How dumb I was why did I have to shout like *sigh* I guess he won't except me...

"W-well? Yah I know im sorry I couldn't of scream like that im so sorry" I started to cry and now im just being like a crybaby in front of him just like in the past.....

Yah I know this was kinda long but if this is short again the im sorry....;w;