A MUST READ CHAPTER

Ah, welcome, writers and readers! You are here, maybe because I invited you or someone did, maybe because someone tagged you, maybe because someone told you the people here are badass (especially the author, hah), or maybe you're just curious. Either way, don't leave yet. Let me tell you something.

Where Creativity Flows is a book where chapters are challenges, where your brain will scream at you to think of the best one you can make. This is a book where you can be your weird self. Where you can show your funny side freely. The weirder and the funnier you are, the better.

This book, Where Creativity (or stupidity) Flows, is made for ENTERTAINMENT and IMPROVEMENT. If you're having a writer's block, this place is for you. And no, not only writers are welcome. Read the first sentence of this chapter. Go ahead and I'll wait. Ooh, I see you're back. Yes, this book is welcome for writers and readers. This is your chance to be witty. Maybe you can't write a novel, but surely you can write a sentence that can make everyone laugh. This is your chance to be witty and badass.

Wait.

Before you go to the first challenge, read the following first:

1.) If you're going to reply to any of the comments, don't make an offensive one. I will delete it immediately and buy you a one-way ticket to Mars.

2.) Don't be a party pooper. If you are one, please find another book. Do us a favor before I buy you a ticket too.

3.) I don't encourage vulgar words. Swearing, I might, but something that includes a human body part disrespected through clustered letters, no. Please refrain. Want a ticket too? No? Good.

AND, I encourage everyone to be interactive and cooperative throughout the book. Please do have a good time as you read on, because that is one of my objectives.

TAG ANYONE HERE

That's all. Thank you for reading this. Go ahead and take the first challenge :)