1

Dear Niall!

I don't know if I'll be sending this letter to you but I just have to write this down, just for me. I have to get out from me everything and with everything, I mean everything.

Oh, I saw you today. I know you're in the same gang as me, but today I really saw you. You had a pair of black pants, a tank top, and you were so beautiful. You're no longer trey to dye your hair as before and I like it. After all, ism't your beauty with the fact that you were blonde, your beauty is in everything that's you. Your blue eyes. Your laughter. Your presence. Your body. Your butt. Your chest hair. Your everything.

"Hello Harry!" you said to me. I blushed, and at the same time I tried to be that tough guy. You know, he as just is and nothing more.

"Hello!" I answered a little dull. Yes, I wanted to hug you, but Louis was there and Liam and the others in our gang. And really YES, I just wanted to hug you, but the only thing I could do was say that silly word.

"How's it going?" you asked. I tried not to show what I felt.

"It's good!" I got up. "And what about you?"

You laughed a little, lowered your eyes and I think you blush. I'm almost sure about the fact that you blushed. And that made me smile, it made my stomach tingle.

"I guess everything's okay!" you replied hoarsely and cautious. Yes, it was like you wanted me to ask you about more things, but Liam came up to us.

"Hey, we'll go to me or to Louis? I mean, here, nothing happens."

I saw how you looked at him and then at me. It was as if your eyes examined me, as if you caught me up and as if you wanted to seduce me. Yet I chose to laugh a little against Liam and I looked at him, I didn't dare to look at you.

"Now or when?"

Liam just snorted and he didn't notice that he destroyed what we had, what I just wanted to do.

"Now!" he replied cold. "I mean, we want to have fun?"

I was angry when you landed in Louis car and I sat in Liam's car. Yes, we were many, but it felt like we were divided. I saw your head in the rear window on Louis car. We drove behind you and I couldn't stop staring. You sat quietly, well I don't think you talked and you seemed so tired. I just wanted to change cars and yell at you to be with me. I could comfort you, I could take care of you, but I was so far away, yet so close.

I chose to try to be near you. When we came to Louis house, then  I was almost all the time where you were. I tried to catch your attention, but you avoided me with your eyes. It felt like an insult, but at the same time, I understood you. I'm a crazy guy who wants a guy and he might not even be gay? I have thought about that as a fact and I know I can't ask anything of you.

"So do you have any girl going on?"

Liam asked that to you. I chose to just stare at you. I wanted to know the same thing. You blushed and you got almost a submerged head. I think you looked a little at me, but I'm not sure.

"No, I'm single as always."

Your answer got hope to come back. I smiled and I felt how my stomach tingled.

"No one at all?" asked Liam, but you shook your head and actually you looked at me and then at him again.

"No, I'm all alone."

I liked it. I looked straight at you and I smiled with my whole body. I knew it was an answer that could console me for weeks. I realized that you were as lonely as me and I just wanted to hug you and tell you that we could be alone together.

"And you?"

Your question was going straight to me. You wanted to know. I saw it all in your eyes as were curious and you smiled a little bit. I blushed, but I'm sure no one saw it. I tried to be as everyone else was, when they responded to such a question.

"No, I'm also single!"

You smiled at me, yes, you really smiled.

"No girl as you like?"

I shook my head and I wished you had asked if I was interested in a guy and who the guy was.

"No!"

Liam laughed mockingly at us.

"You'll always be alone." he said. "You are forever bachelors."

Niall Oh! I wish I could get you to open your eyes. I'm here and I'm ready for anything as we may encounter. Please, you need to mention that you are gay and then you need to kiss me. Yes, I'm desperate. I want a kiss from you, or a caress on my arm or at my body, maybe even hold your hand open. I want to do all the things that a guy should do with the one they love. After all, this is the truth. I love you. I really love you.

Your Harry