CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Mixed Emotions

Depuis le début

And just like that, he stepped away from me, from the door and walked over to the bed as he opened the plastic bag and grabbed the empty glass and small bottle of Rum. I thought about my chances given the seconds it would take for him to see me open the door and run after me as I tried to make a break for it.

But the sheer size of his body and muscle power told me that I would be a dead man the second I turned the handle. Kicking myself in the ass, I made my way over to the bed and snatched the bandages from his lap as I tore off the protective plastic covering. He kept his eyes on me as I went to work wrapping his chest and shoulder. When I was finished, he took a sip from the bottle of Rum and screwed the cap back on.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Intimately."

"Great. So can I go now?"

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because you need to be kept safe. I need to keep you safe."

"You want to keep me safe, is that it? Then keep me safe by letting me go."

"You know I can't do that. Tonight, you skimmed the surface of my world but not entirely. And while I believe that it's only a matter of time now until you discover my secret. Your life is safer in my hands."

"You're crazy."

"Am I? You know not of the kind of power that I possess. It would terrify you. Perhaps make you even hate me for what I truly am."

"Really? What are you then? Some sort of killer? A hitman?"

"I only kill when I feel threatened or when someone I care about is in trouble."

That made me stop and think for a moment. "You...care about me?"

"Yes. More than anything else in this world."

He turned to face me, his eyes smoldering. He gently caressed my cheek as his fingers brushed along my hair. I looked into his eyes then and learned that the meaning in his words was true. He did care about me. With very little distant between us, one of us closed the gap as our lips fused together in a searing kiss.

Moving without thought, I found myself straddling his lap while the towel he wore laid on the floor at the foot of the bed. I blushed at his nakedness, the boldness of his desire. He smirked as he lowered his eyes to my neck and suckled along the column of my throat. I moaned and he growled, our bodies becoming entwined with one another.

"Let's make love," he whispered fondly.

"Wait. What about protection?"

"As I told you before, I don't need any."

"But I do. And it just so happens." I reach into my pocket and pull out the condom. "Here."

"You are a clever little thing, aren't you?"

"What I am, is that one should always be prepared for things such as this."

And soon I was naked just like him. I was self-conscious of my own body in terms that he would not like it. But his lips proved me wrong. His tongue licked, swirled and suckled at my nipples before moving slowly down the rest of my body. When he reached my cock he nestled himself between my legs and smiled, his white teeth gleaming in the pale, dim light.

"When I take you in my mouth," he said. "I want to be able to see your face. Keep your eyes on me at all times."

His cool breath washed over my thigh as he kissed his way up towards my balls and licked along the undershaft of my cock. My hands held tight to the bedsheets as his mouth devoured me in a single gulp. I cried out and my back arched upward. Dracul placed a hand on my stomach and gently forced me back down as I saw the darkness in his eyes.

I was blissfully aware of my surroundings while my body overloaded on pleasure. Pleasures that I never thought would happen to me in a million years. Keeping my eyes on his, I noticed a glint of mischief. Spreading my legs further apart, he spread my cheeks and started to circle my entrance with his tongue.

My hands shot to his hair as I moaned again and his growls became more vibrant as they shook the bed. We stayed like this for a few more minutes until he crawled on top of me, reaching for the condom wrapper. I had learned enough about how these things work as I helped him roll it down the length of his shaft.

"Are you ready to begin?"

I chuckled. "When is anybody truly ever ready for this?"

"You will be more loved then you have ever been in your entire life. Look past the pain and see only the pleasure that awaits you."

Chest to chest, hips to ass. I held my breath as the head of his cock slid its way inside of me. Robbed of sight and sound, the pain I experienced hurt like hell. The air in my lungs expanded upon impact as Dracul buried his face in the crook of my neck and grunted as his held his position. For a while I thought the pain would never end, that is until he moved in and out slowly at first, gaining momentum.

Oh! Something wonderful happened from within as the pain was replaced with a sense of feeling good. Again and again this happened as my hands found the firm rump of his ass and sank my nails into his flesh as he growled and pumped me harder. His lips kissed my neck as he sucked at the skin, almost nibbling at it with his teeth and that fucking turned me on.

"Fuck! Nathan! I'm close. I'm close."

I raked my fingers through his hair as I whispered in his ear. "Then let go. Please."

And let go he did. His body shuddered, his chest pumping hard. I felt the hammering throb of his cock at the exact moment he came and shattered my world. A world, that would no longer be my own, but a place to call ours.

Author's Note: Woohoo! Another Chapter update. Go me! LOL. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. :) Much love. Xoxo