The wedding

Midnight : I can't wait to see what Ennard had planed for me ! * she smiled and walked outside Ennard was outside and looked at her *" M-midnight I need to ask you something "* she smiled and looked at him Ennard got down on one knee and pulled out a ring * w-will you'd on me the most biggest favor in the world and m-marry me ?* Ennard looked away and blushed * Midnight : YES!! * she smiled and tackled him into a hug *  w-wow really!* Ennard blushed and kissed her long and passtionatly moving my tounge aorund hers and biting her lip muffled moan cam form our mouths I pulled away slowly and looked at her she blushed and carried her inside she smiled and looked deep into my eyes * Midnight : what's the matter your face is red as your nose " It's just that I really love you and I wasn't expecting you would say yes midnight .* blushes and looked down * Midnight : I love youso much don't ever think I would just say a simple dip shit answer "* she smiled and kissed me slowly I blushed and looked away she giggled and messed with my hair * M-midnight I love you .* I huger her body close to mine and blushed * Midnight: awww my little baby * she smiled as enight and Ennard was on her belly hugging her tight * Midnight : please change the baby "* I smiled and got up I picked up enight and placed him/her on the bed and changed enight * DADDY! * I blushed and looked at enight * yes enight * she/he smiled and poked my nose giggling as it made a honking noise * Hey !* enight giggled and jumps out my hands on to midnight tummy she grunted and laughed * Midnight : Oof ! Hey kid ."* I giggled and watched them I looked at Mike and ran to him* Hey mike can you help me surprise midnight ! Mike : ok well let's think of what she likes about you * he smiled * Well she likes when I strip " Mike :THATS IT WELL BE STIRPERs! * I tackled mike covering his mouth * shut the fuck up ! Mike : ok ok * he smiled and grabbed ennard hand walking him into a striper closet we put on sexy outfits ennard was a gentlemen and wore a bow tie with a very thin thong showing off his massive dick I wore a cop outfit we walked out and stared to grind on each other's girls scrammed and cheered we smiled and let out small gasp midnight saw us and blushed so hard she hid her face Ennard giggled and grinned on her slowly * Hey baby~ * I smiled and looked at midnight *