Nandini started running around the place to make it little playful and Manik was after her to catch her. A beautiful, playful moment. He caught her, pulled her in his arms, and twirled her. She was laughing, giggling, with a beautiful heartfelt smile. Their laughter was echoing in the environment. Manik symbolized that he is comfortable with her, is playful, loves her, adores her and on top of that loves to see her smiling. With this hug, he showed that he was more desperate and eager to hug her, to get her in his embrace. Nandini silently conveyed that how much she trusts him and is always happy in his embrace.

 Nandini silently conveyed that how much she trusts him and is always happy in his embrace

After a little twirling hug session, Manik let Nandini on ground and look into her eyes. All he could see is love, comfort, trust, pure innocent desires. He took her in a tight hug as if silently telling her that he will never leave her and is quite serious about her. He made her feel romantic and loved. He couldn't express his feelings in words and thus used these simple gestures to showcase his never ending love. Nandini enjoyed every bit of this hug and felt pampered.

Manik went to get some snacks for themselves and here Nandini was ready with another prank

Manik went to get some snacks for themselves and here Nandini was ready with another prank. She was in quite playful mood. As soon as she saw Manik coming back, she hide herself behind a huge rock. Manik started searching for her and kept calling her. All he could hear was her giggles which was echoing. He understood that Nandini wants to play another little game. He found her searching for a while. The moment he saw her, he took her in a squeeze hug. He wrapped her in his arms and made her comfortable in his arms. It bought a huge smile on his face as he tried to pull her in his arms. She felt lucky to have him and felt that he is all hers. Manik picked her up in the air and Nandini wrapped her legs around his waist. He expressed that in few moments he really missed her and could not just express his feeling. It showed that his love is too deep for her.

They sat next to each other in each other embrace and enjoyed the weather which was doing nothing but increasing their desire for each other

They sat next to each other in each other embrace and enjoyed the weather which was doing nothing but increasing their desire for each other.. Very few words were exchanged but seems they had endless communication. That was the power of their love.

The sun was setting, giving the place the most majestic, serene and romantic feel. Nandini wrapped her arms around Maniks waist and placed her head in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. Manik pulled her closer, into his embrace, completely close to his body. He also placed his head in the crook of her neck in such a way that his lips brushed on her skin with every breath. Nandini was blushing a lot, she had no idea how to hide her blush. All she did to hide her blush from him was to hide herself in his embrace. He smiled on her innocent act. Her this act showed how comfortable and secure she feels in his arms. He pulls her away just to kiss you on her forehead. This sweet gesture proved that he is a true gentlemen. He wanted to her majestic beauty and feels utmost important to be with her. For him she is his priority and he is deeply attached with her.

 For him she is his priority and he is deeply attached with her

Very few words were exchanged today.. They didn't wished each other verbally. It was not required, definitely not as action speaks louder than words and their actions said it all..