Chapter 2

*shawn's POV*

Today was my first day at my new school in California. I lived in Canada but my dad got transferred because of his job. Its hard relocating because of the life I had there. Canada is my home. But it was for the good of our family and I like a new start. I walk through the doors of Palm Oak High School and immediately girls know who I am. I love my fans but grtting recognized all the time can be slightly overwhelming. Girls were everywhere, trying to talk to me, take pictures, and even get me to sing to them. This fame was kind of second nature for me now, magcon helped a lot with that. Singing is my passion and I want to go far.

Im trying to politely push through the crowd and say hi to everyone and a girl catches my eye. She doesn't look my way but she has brown hair and green eyes. She's beautiful. I try to speed up to her but she is walking too fast. Almost as if she's avoiding me. I see on my schedule my first class is Algebra so I head that way. Maybe I will see her later on. I head up the stairs and walk into class and there she is, sitting in the front row. Her eyes meet mine and I am speechless. She was different. like she knew who I was but didn't treat me like it. I loved that.

I was suddenly snapped out of the trance I didn't know i was in. The teacher showed me to my seat in the back corner. Great. The whole class must've seen us staring at each other and we were both bright red.

The teacher made me Stand up and introduce myself like we were still in the second grade. The bell rang and I tried to talk to the girl but she rushed out of the class before I had the chance to catch her name. Maybe I would have better luck tomorrow.

The rest of the day flew by fast and I couldnt stop thinking about my mystery girl. Finally, the day was over and I was walking to my bus when she walked out of the doors. I wasn't going to waste any time so i rushed up to her side and introduced myself.

*Andrea's point of view*

I saw shawn in Algebra but not once the rest of the day. School goes so slow for me and I am so exhausted. I walk out the door to finally go to my bus. All I can think about is getting home and sleeping. AS SOON as I exit the school, shawn runs up to my side and I look around as if to make sure he was talking to me. Hes so beautiful and im a big fan but I just dont think he would even give a girl like me the time of day. He kind of startled me and I realized he really did want to talk to me.

"um" I said wondering what he wanted to do with a girl like me.

"hi" he said with a smile. I thought I saw him blush but I had to blink twice.

"hi," I replied, "shawn mendes right?" I already knew the answer.

"yeah." he paused. "I never did catch your name earlier."

"andrea" I spit out with a half smile.

"well nice to meet you andrea," he bowed like a prince. I didn't think he would be this adorable (:

"I have to get on my bus.." I stated awkwardly. I would've loved to talk but it would leave without me.

"see you tomorrow Andrea" he smiled his beautiful smile and I couldnt wait to see him tomorrow.

(A/N: thank you for reading(: please vote and comment if you like it or not so I know whether to continue! ily guys!!!)