Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

We walked into a ballroom where a small party was going on. That's when a woman rushed over to Chase, Dennis, and I. She scowled at what Chase and Dennis were wearing. They smiled proudly not worrying about the look on her face.

"I told you two to dress properly!" She shouted.

"We aren't here for your stupid party mom." Dennis rolled his eyes.

"Language!" She shouted again.

Then she eyes me up and down. Shredded skinny jeans, paramore shirtm and kee high coverse that were doodled ad signed by friends. This wasn't looking good for me.

"And talk about anunproper lady!" She kept on shouting.

"Lighten up lady. I did't come to impress your old ass." I snapped.

Chase muffled a laugh. My snapping got the attention of all the other perople in the room. Glares, scowls, shaking heads, and evil looks were all sent my way. Dennis grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the ballroom. Once out of ear shot of the all the ladies who now dissaprove of me Chase and Dennis burst into a huge fit of laughter. I'm surprised they were still breathing by the time they finished laughing. After their fit they collected themselves and went back to showing me around the estate.

Tennis court, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool, gold court, 2 guest houses, and a ton of other things rich people have. 

By the time we were finished I was sick of walking but I got Chase to carry me back to the bar in the main house. He sat me on the bar stool as Dennis poured himself a shot of jack. Chase lit a cigarette just as an man walked down and behind the bar.

"Boys, I've been waiting all day to meet the girl who knocked your mother down a few pegs." The man said eyeing me.

"Dad, this is LunaRae," Chase introduced us. "Luna this is our dad."

I smiled at him as I moved my bright purple hair out of my eye sight. We shook hands and he offered me a drink but I declined. I don't drink and I don't smoke. It's what changed my mother and I'm not turning into her. I can't and I won't.

After a nice long chat with everyone a lot of nachos later Jake called.

"What?" I asked answering my phone.

"Alright it's midnight and the bimbo is gone. You can claim your territory." Jake laughed.

"I need a way to get in without dad seeing me." I stated, remember my outburst at his fucked up girlfriend.

"The ladder is propped up at your window from when dad fixed it." Jake replied.

"See you in a bit." With that I hung up.

I walked back over to Chase and he knew that I needed to head home. So I grabbed my bag and got back into his car. After a log trip of scilence we said our goodbyes before going out seperate ways. I climbed the ladder and into my room. 

I logged onto my laptop and got on my e-mail seeing what was going on. Mostly more Facebook bullshit. I went through and deleted all of them. I switched over to my Facebook tab to see what was going on. Checked notifications, accepted a few friend requests, and messaged a few people back.

I deleted the last few e-mails until I came across an unknown one.

I know why your here. I know what happened with your mom. Now, stay away from Chase or all your little secrets get spread around the school like wild fire. Got it? Now you have one week until these secrets get spread around or you befriend Chase. Be smart here.... ONE WEEK OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!! 

I stared in shock. I re-read it a few times before I closed my laptop. It has to be someone messing around. Someone who's in love with Chase. No one can no about my past. Only my dad and brother. And of course me and my mother but not the point here!

I curled up in my bed after taking a shower and changing. Jake walked into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. 

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea. Just a little cold." I shrugged.

Jake nodded not questioning me any further.

"Were you here for dinner?" I asked after moment of silence.

"No but I came right after. Dad said you left so I came back." He answered.

Jake kissed me on the forehead and let me sleep.

(__)__(__) At Four AM (__)__(__) 

I woke up not able to sleep any longer. I sighed once I realized that it was four in the morning. I got up and talked downstairs. Deciding to sit on the porch I opened the door and there was a box. It had my name on it so I opened it. It was a picture of Chase, Dennis and I from last night. There was something written on the back.

Ihavefriends inhighplaces. STAYAWAYFROMHIM

I shook it off like I did last night and threw everything away. Someone's messing with me. None of this is real. Someone has to be messing with me! I sat on the porch just as a car pulled up. I instantly recognized it as Chase's car. He got out and sat next to me. He looked at me in basketball shorts and a tank top as he took off his jacket. He wrapped it around my shoulders and pulled me into his lap. I happily snuggled into him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I just had a bad feeling so I wanted to come and check on you." He replied.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"You're sitting out here in the cold princess." Chase pointed out.

"You're here now so I'm not cold." I stated.

He chuckled at that. I got up and pulled him up to my room with me. He started playing on my phone once he realized that I had subway surfers. I rolled my eyes at how he smiled as he played. Such a childish guy but so cute. Wait. Did I just call Chase cute?! Well you guys know I don't like him like that, right? Let me clarify that for you all.

Chase is cute yes. Nick, Jace, and Dennis are too. But it's not like the 'I wanna date you' cute, it's more like 'oh, well aren't you cute' kind of cute.

I think I've made it clear enough. Hopefully. Chase and I aren't dating. Dennis and I aren't dating. Nick and I aren't dating. And Jace and I aren't dating.

Got it? Good.

I sighed as I scrolled through Facebook. Not much is happening since it's now 4:30 AM. Finally I looked over and saw Chase asleep in a beanbag chair on the floor. Instead of waking him up I grabbed my phone out of his hand and I draped a blanket over his now sleeping body. After that I closed my laptop and curled up to finish my well deserved sleep. I mean everyone needs sleep but there are those people who need a few extra hours or a lot of coffee.

Eventually I completely passed out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N

This weekend will hopefully be full of updates!!!

Vote 

Comment

Follow