1 The Fight

Flashstorm padded around the forest, She tasted the air for prey. Instead she smelt, Kittypet. "Oh thank goodness!" A voice mewed. Flashstorm whipped around. It was a Kittypet. "Who are you?" Flashstorm questioned. " I'm Breeze, I was looking for a forest cat, and I found you! A dog is terrorizing the House cats, so I went out to find a forest cat. I was told they can kill foxes!" Breeze mewed. ""Fine, Take me to the dog quickly." Flashstorm agreed. Breeze took Flashstorm into the streets. " Stay back." Flashstorm had scented a few cats with, the scent of fear, and a dog. Flashstorm ran following the scents, until she reached an alley. "Are you okay?" Flashstorm asked the Kittypets she scented. " Help!" They screeched, as a dog lunged. Flashstorm spiked her pelt, tail lashing. She started for the dog, leaping onto it's back she hooked her claws, ripping it's pelt. The dog rolled over, but Flashstorm was quick enough to leap off, She Took a blow at it's belly. The dog fell to it's side. It's eyes, rolled, then dulled." Y-You saved us." The Kittypets huddled together. "Yeah, umm I got to head back." Flashstorm turned. "Wait!" Breeze called. " We want to be forest cats...You could be our leader." Breeze offered. "I'll think about it." Flashstorm replied. Then darted towards, and into the forest. Hm Leader... Does that mean thunderjaw could be deputy.
Flashstorm thought for a moment. " Oh, Flashstorm there you are! I've been looking for you!" Thunderjaw meowed. "Sorry, some Kittypets had a dog problem so I helped them. They also, wanted me to lead there clan.... Thunderjaw, will you be my deputy?" Flashstorm mewed. "B-But your Nightclan!" Thunderjaw meowed softly. "Everyone questioned my loyalty, and now you! Great! I might as well ask Eaglestrike to be my mate!" Flashstorm hissed, her eyes teared up as she darted towards camp. She wiped her tears with her paw, and walked towards Eaglestrike. "E-Eaglestrike, will you be my mate?" Flashstorm asked. "Of course." He quickly replied.