Aiichiro Nitori ~ Visits

Ai is so cute, kill me.

~*~

Normally, late night visits weren't allowed at Samezuka Academy, but an exception could be made for you.

You visited the school's swimming pool almost everyday, not only to cheer for your boyfriend, Ai, but also to just say hi to the swim team.

You were quite good friends with Seijuro, being childhood friends and all, so he would always grant you permission to visit whenever you liked, and soon enough, even Momo became a fan of yours.

He would always tell Ai how lucky he was to have a girlfriend like you - pretty, clever, and sweeter than sugar - and Ai would normally reply with a red face and a nod of agreement.

He never really knew how much he appreciated you until he realised that it was you visiting everyday, nobody else. You would take time out of your day to go and support him, and just knowing that made him fall deeper in love with you.

~*~

"Y/N!" Momo called out when you stepped into the swimming pool, and he immediately ran over to you, ignoring Rin's orders when he told him to stop running.

Momo immediately hugged you, and you hugged him back, noticing Ai from in the pool looking over at the two of you sadly.

You let go of Momo, handing him a bag of home-baked cookies and telling him to give them to Rin so he could distribute them among the team, and Momo nodded enthusiastically, running back over to Rin even though he was yelled at again for running.

You looked over at Ai and smiled sweetly, making your way over to the side of the pool and bending down so you were just above Ai.

Placing his hands on the bars in the pool, Ai pushed himself up and pressed his lips to yours sweetly, as a sort of 'hello' kiss. The two of you did this everyday, but the team would still always keen at how cute you two were as a couple.

"I take it you're staying here late again today?" You asked quietly, and Ai nodded, dropping himself back into the pool with the light splash.

"Yeah, so you don't have to wait for me this time," he replied, and you shook your head.

"Nah, I'm staying as long as you are, I want to help you practice," you smiled, and Ai immediately blushed.

"W-why would you want to help me p-practice?" He asked nervously, and you stood up, straightening out your school skirt as you answered.

"Because I feel like I don't see you enough anymore," you answered sweetly, extending your arm out to Ai, who took hold of your hand hesitantly.

You helped him out of the water, where he shook himself off a little, before the two of you walked along the poolside over to Rin, who was ending practice with a daily speech.

"Of course it's no one's fault," you made sure to add, clasping your hands behind your back. "We're both so busy nowadays, I guess we just can't help it. But I miss you, you know."

Ai took your hand with this, and slipped his fingers through the gaps in yours, his hand surprisingly warm.

"If that's how you feel then we can swim together tonight; I'm sure captain won't mind," he stated, and you looked at him with a spark in your eyes.

"Really?" You asked in excitement, and Ai smiled a close-eyed smile, nodding as he did so.

You squeezed his hand and didn't let go even during Rin's speech, and by the end of it, you were bouncing on your heels and toes in excitement.

"Any questions?" Rin concluded, and Ai shot his hand up. "Ai?"

"Is it ok for Y/N and I to stay behind for a while? We just want to practice some things," he asked, and Rin nodded.

"Make sure you don't do anything dirty, Nitori," Momo teased, nudging the boy with his elbow and causing his face to explode red.

"A-ah, we won't, Momo!" You stuttered, a little embarrassed too, but not as embarrassed as Ai, who could've even speak.

~*~

Pretty soon, everybody left, leaving you and Ai to your own devices, and Ai had gone into the back to fetch you a swimsuit - despite being an all boy's school, they still provided girl's swimsuits for some strange reason.

You left to change in the changing rooms and came back around five minutes after, and Ai couldn't help but blush at the sight of you.

He'd only ever seen you in your P.E. kit on sports days, and even then he still blushed at how good you looked, so a swimsuit was something else.

You, however, weren't at all fazed by his stare, and instead jumped straight into the pool, not giving Ai the time to put on his goggles or swimming cap before pulling him into the pool with you.

You'd never seen Ai with wet hair, but he looked so beautiful, the casting glow of the setting sun from outside reflecting against the surface of the water really setting a romantic tone, and the two of you laughed for a bit before Ai pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You reacted by wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer so your forehead were touching.

You were about to kiss him, when Ai beat you to it, quickly closing the gap between the two of you, however making the kiss last.

He was sick of you always having to make the first move, and today he would change that.

"I love you, you know," he whispered against your lips, this time no blush forming against his cheeks, or stutters coming out of his mouth - because he found that what he was saying wasn't embarrassing; it was true. "And I really appreciate you coming to visit everyday, even if it seems like I'm too infatuated with practice to say hi."

"I know, and I love you too," you smiled, leaning in to just hug Ai, something that you hadn't done in a long time, and the feeling felt so foreign, but so warm.

If this is what you would get out of visiting Ai everyday, then maybe you should continue. After all, it wasn't everyday you got to swim with the male himself.

~*~

Look at this beautiful fucking male; look at him