Everything is alright

"Is everything alright?" Ana asks with a concerned voice.

"Yes darling, everything is fine." he replies with a smile.

Ana didn't believe him one bit. "No, something's wrong. What is it?"

He turns and smiles. "Everything is perfectly fine. Don't worry."

His smile does not reach his eyes. Ana notices this. "Damnit Christian! What's wrong with you? What happened?" She practically yelled at him.

He quickly responds: "NOTHING ANA!" His voice then goes to a whisper, "I'm fine, really."

"No. You're lying. Tell me." Ana demands. There's a long pause of silence. Then Ana speaks again, "TELL ME!"

He doesn't waste a moment. In a flash he has her up against the wall by her shoulders. She shrieks in surprise at his sudden movement.

"You want to know what's wrong Ana?" He says in a whisper so soft only she could hear.

She doesn't say anything but looks him straight in the eyes. "Do you!?" He asks again a bit louder. His voice is getting higher and higher as he repeats the same words over and over again.

"DO YOU?" He is screaming at her as he as he digs his hands deep into her shoulders, surely causing a bruise.

With eyes full of fear, she desperately tries to escape his grasp but fails miserably.

Crying out in pain, she yells, "Stop it Christian! You're hurting me!" He firmly grasps her arms and throws her to the floor leaving her breathless.

"Haha I'm hurting you?" Christian yells, his voice full of insanity. He walks over to her and looks down. Suddenly, with a full blast, he kicks her in the stomach flipping her over to look at him. Ana grabs her stomach, wheezing in pain.

"What's gotten into you!?" She asks, her question filled with horror. Christian glares at her before grabbing her wrists and pulling her off the floor. Once she's standing he kicks her feet out from underneath her and watched as she falls clumsily to her knees.

Stepping on her fingers, he stares down at her face wincing in pain as he crushes her delicate fingers beneath his brown leather shoes.

"AAHHH! STOP! PLEASE!" She begs as he starts twisting his feet back and forth over her sore, limp fingers. SNAP. CRACK.

He hears her fingers snapping and popping and feeling satisfied, lifts his foot to see his work. It wasn't enough. It's never enough. He started kicking her multiple times in her ribs and sides.

Trying to fight back, Ana manages to pull out her pocket knife that she always keeps with her. But before she can even open it, Christian has it firmly grasped in his hand and sends it plunging into her hand.

Ana screams as he twists the knife and pushes it deeper into her bloody hand. With a swift motion, he rips it out and cuts down her leg, deep.

He tossed the knife to the side and got up from on top of her. Standing, he looks at her limp body. She's still alive. Yes! She has to be. She can't die, for she is his lover.

Ana starts trying to move but fails. Seeing her movement, Christian bends down and sits next to her gently running his fingers down her arm, now covered in bruises and blood.

Placing his hands gently on her throat he whispers, "I'm fine. Everything will be just fine." Before he gets up he gives her throat a long and tight squeeze, fully knocking her out cold.

Her body lay on the floor in a big bundle while he slept peacefully on the bed with beautiful purple satin sheets laying on top of him.

The next morning, the sunlight shining through the curtain crease woke Christian up. He got up and went into the shower completely forgetting the tragic incident that happened the night before.

The sound of the shower wakes Ana up. Reality hits her when she realizes what happened last night and that she's in the same room as her so called "lover."

She backs into the corner shivering, not from the cold but from the awful memories torturing her. And there she sits, waiting for him to come out of the shower.

(10 minutes later)

Christian dries himself off and changes into fresh clothes for the day. As he opened the bathroom door, he heard sniffling.

Immediately he saw his once beautiful girl now broken and tortured. The memories came flooding back to him. What he said, what he did to her. The only person he cared about. The only person he's ever loved.

Ana hears the door open and tries to make herself as small as possible. Christian walks up to her with a sad and hurtful look in his eyes.

He bends down and asks, "Sweet heart, are you alright?" She replies with, "Stay away from me you monster." He places a hand on her shoulder but she moves away from his grasp. "Leave me alone." She says with a shaky voice.

"Listen, Ana, I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry for what I did last night. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Didn't mean to hurt me? You stabbed me in the hand Christian!" She says softly but with anger. "I know. I'll take you to the hospital. We can work this out darling. I promise we can make this better."

Without any sign of hesitation, Ana immediately says, "No." "No?" He asks. "No. I want you to leave and never come back. Ever."

Christian sighs, "If that's what you want. Just know that I will always love you."

"Get out. Now." Was all she said. Watching him walk away out that door gave her that sign of relief she needed oh so badly. He's gone. She'd never been more happy in her entire life then she was at this moment.

The only thing that caught up with her was that he never did tell her what was wrong.