Claude Faustus's, Daughter

<3 I do not own the rights to Black Butler! i do however own the rights to my OC Luna Rose Fasutus, but anyways, do please enjoy and review this story and tell me something that you might like me to add. If this does happen to be a similar name to another OC I am sorry and am not trying to steal your OC. Thank you for you time <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

A girl no younger than 16, she was walking around London but she had a story. Her name was Luna Rose Faustus, she wasn't like everyone else. She was a demon, like her dear father Claude Faustus. Her father worked for Alois Trancy at this time but Luna was never allowed to come near the manor, and around Alois. Alois Trancy was about 18 during this time and so was Ciel Phantomhive.

For Luna worked at the Phantomhive as a maid. Her father known of this but pushed it aside. Luna never got to meet her mother, she was always told she died but the truth was Claude knew that she was very much alive but he did not want anyone to find out. Luna was his little secret that he didn't let many people know about, the only people that knew who Luna was, was Sebastian and Ciel. They knew that one day she would meet her mother but till then they was going to try to avoid that meeting, because he didn't want his precious daughter getting wrapped up with Alois Trancy.

Luna had inky black hair and and purple eyes, she normally always kept her hair in a braid that went down her back because her hair happened to be so long. Hannah Anafeloz was was in London doing some chores as well when she happened to run into Luna. Luna fell onto the ground and into a mud puddle on the street. "I'm sorry miss. I should have been watching where I was going." Hannah said quickly and helped Luna up.

"It's okay, it was partly my fault too." she replied and looked in the woman's face. Hannah looked in her eyes in shock she dropped Luna back into the puddle of mud. Both of them was too shocked to say another word. Luna just sat in the puddle till she pulled herself up, drenched with mud.