1st day as a Trancy Maid

Luna found her 1st day being hard, she's already in two hours had a vase thrown at her, slapped, and screamed at and she currently hid in a storage closet like a child, she was scared. She truly missed Ciel for he was so much nicer to her. She kept herself from sobbing for she was so close to break into tears. Her parent's had been looking for her but with no such luck and as always the Earl Alois was throwing a ball and he went to grab a wash rag out of the closet the wipe the sweat beginning to form from all the dancing.

His eye fell on her and he thought about yelling at her for acting like such a child till it flashed back to what he did when he was scared, frightened. He placed a hand on Luna's shoulder. "Dear, I know today has been harsh and I have not been the kindest soul but how about we lighten the night and you dance with me, it always seems to soothe the mind for me." he said and Luna slowly looked up and decided to take him up on that very often, she got out and wore a gentle smile as Alois took her to the ballroom and he danced with her gracefully.

She became for comfortable to the point she just glided with him till her parent's finally saw what was happening and they watched as he dipped her down and kissed her and they gasped in what seemed to be horror and Ciel and Sebastian was there, Ciel watched and looked crushed, for he actually cared so much about this girl, that he happened to have a crush on her. His glass cup shattered as anger began to rise. Alois helped her back to her feet and he smiled from ear to ear. Luna however was dark red, she had never been kissed before.