Day 1

It all started here.

Day One of Ten.

Now, I had no clue that this was the beginning of the end of my life. I was not warned until a few days afterwards. Which was horrible because I had three days gone already.

But let me walk you through these ten days.

I want to tell you my last story, before I reach the tenth day.

Day One... Probably the worst day I've ever had was Day One.

I felt very paranoid for some reason on this day. I remember sitting in class, a book close to my face due to my horrible vision. I remember feeling watched the entire time I held the book close to me. Each word my eyes met on each page of the book, it was like it added another something to watch me.

I also remember leaving school.

I witnessed a woman being held at gunpoint. I witnessed a man drown. And lastly a child who had lost their mother, father, and baby sister.

It was a horrible day.

Even worse, I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I tried to help them, but... It was like I didn't even exist.

Or I would run to them but then before it was too late, it had already been too late.

Day One of Ten...it was horrid.

Now, on my way home from seeing all the things I've seen, I felt paranoid; still. I still felt like I was being watched or followed.

It seemed normal to feel paranoid while walking the streets to my home. Due to the fact I am a girl, and men sometimes go to high lengths to get what they really want from a girl. Though, not all men I've met have been this way. 

Just a few feet from my home, I was met by someone. 

He was stopped me by grabbing my arm.