Dating Obito

The next morning you wake up with a headache and there was a knock on the door.

"Y..yeah!?" You yell

"(Name) you feel better you drank a lot of wine last night! Are you feeling okay?" Obito asked as he walked in your room.

"My head hurts and everything else I'm just gonna stay in bed all day..." you,reply as you rub your head.

Obito smiles and walks up to you. Your face turns beat red as Obito kisses you on the lips for a minute and he breaks the kis

"Why did you kiss me!?" You look away and hide your face.

"Because (name) I love you! I've always loved since we were in middle school I just could never bring myself to tell you my true feelings!" Obito smiles and kisses your cheek.

"Obito I love you too!" You smiles and kiss him on the lips.

You told Obito to leave so you could change. You wear a (color) shirt with black shorts. When you got done changing you go into the kitchen where Obito was making you waffles.

"Obito that smells really good!" You say has you smell fresh waffles

"I just hope it tastes as good as it smells!" He laughs and put a plate full of waffles down in front of you.

You eat the waffles and they were the best waffles you ever had. You smile and eat them all with butter and sugar on top.

"OBITO THIS IS SOOO GOOOOD!!!!" You say

"Thanks I'm glad you like it! Oh and we are going to Itachi's today so we can train our Sharingans." He says as he puts in another waffle in his mouth.

Time skip to Itachi's house

Sorry for not being on last weekend this should make it up to you guys!!