'At least I get an hour of sleep.' I sigh and close my eyes letting sleep take over my whole body.

~

"Cara!?" I hear my mom and feel her wrap her arms around me when I was lying down.

"Get off of me." I groan and slightly push her off.

"Honey, it already ten in the morning." She says taking off the covers.

"Do I have to go to school?" I ask sitting up.

"Yes." She says putting her hand on her stomach bump. I hadn't known but she had been three months in. "You've almost missed a week of school!"

"Fine!" I sigh standing up and grabbing clothes out. "Are you just going to watch me undress?" I ask her flailing my arms in the air. Mom sighs walking out of my room.

I slip on a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a jean jacket, and boots. I put my hair into a braid and swing it to the side keeping it in place with a Bobby pin. I hustle down the stairs and Mom stops talking to Tim.

"You ready?" She asks holding her stomach again.

"Yeah." I say walking out of the house and standing next to the car.

~

I look out of the car window starring at the school building:

"Go in sweety!" Mom says happily.

"Right." I say quietly and open the door.

I walk into the building and go to the office and sign in. I grab the tardy slip and walk to my locker grabbing stuff I need for third hour.

"Ah, Cara!" Mr. Briggs says "You finally came!" He smiles and everybody looks at me.

"Yeah." I say heading towards my seat.

"Why are you late?" He asks me when I sit down.

"Because I slept in late." I open up my book to the page we were on.

"Okay then." He sighs in annoyance and goes on with his stupid lecture.

~

"Cara!" I hear Cameron yell when I was at my locker getting ready to leave.

"Cameron?" I furrow my eyebrows and he gives me a tight hug.

"Where have you been!?" He whisper yells and the halls clear.

"I slept in late." I say grabbing my bag and swinging it on my shoulder. He chuckles nervously and grabs the side of my neck and kisses me roughly. He backs up and closes my locker, I turn around and see Ava and Grayson kissing too.

"Come on babe." Grayson grabs my hand and drags me out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he shoves me inside of his car and he gets into his side of the car.

"Going somewhere." He says reversing quickly.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask Cameron like a seven year old.

"No, Cara." He sighs "I'm just taking you somewhere." He smiles and grabs my thigh.

~

"Come on." Cameron says coming to a stop in front of a big mansion. I step out of the car and he yanks my arm to hurry up.

We step into the house that was blaring with music and smelled of sweaty bodies, alcohol, and weed. I look around and everybody is in flashy clothes and grinding on each other.

'What the hell? It's only four o' clock!' I was pulled by Cameron into the kitchen.

"I have to get something." He yells to me over the music. "You're coming with me." He grabs my hand and makes me follow him down into the basement that was a bit quieter.