ChapterSix~•~I'llBeRightBesideYou

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." I whisper softly.

"For what?" SharkBoy asked. "For being there for me when I needed you the most." I said still in a whisper. As stood on my tippy toes and put a kiss to his check. I walked away leaving a blushing SharkBoy behind me.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"What does it mean when your train of thought... wrecks?" Max questions breaking our moment as he looked up at the crash train.

"Well, it can't be good buddy!" Sharkboy jokes walking up to him.

"How much more time do we have, Sharky?" I question.

"Twenty minutes."  Sharkboy says as he looks at his watch.

"We're never gonna make it!" I yelled in frustration. As I was yelling Sharkboy made his way toward me but was stopped by a pile of chocolate that was on the cookie. Sharkboy made the choice to bend down and taste it.

"Ewww! Stick to rotten fish please!" LavaGirl  gagged.

"Chocolate! I stepped in chocolate!" Sharkboy yelled while spitting all the chocolate out of his mouth. Max then bend over and ate some chocolate.

"We're here! Land of Milk and Cookies!" Lavagirl said with a smile.

"The milk is warm," Sharkboy said while crouching down to touch the milk river.

"Great! He will be out in no time." I finished for Sharky.

"Lay down, Here is a marshmallow pillow." LavaGirl said gently to Max.

"How about dreaming us into the Dream Lair!" SharkBoy suggests.

"The ground is thumping too much." Max said as he tried to fall asleep.

"My highly trained ears hear it too. Boom, Boom Boom." SharkBoy nodded. Which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Let me hear it." LavaGirl decided she wants a try and laid her head on the marshmallow pillow.

"I wouldn't." I tried to warn her as she settled down onto the pillow. Causing is to burn.

"Hothead." SharkBoy snickered. Making me giggle a little.

"When you dreamt up these giant cookies, who did you expect to be able to eat them?" LavaGirl wondered out loud."

"I really didn't think about it." Max shrugged.

"Cause if you dream giant cookies, something has to be created to consume giant cookies." I agreed as a loud rumble echoed.

"Cookie Giants!" SharkBoy yelled as he points at the cause of the noises. We all gasped, and quickly started to paddle to go faster down the lake.

The main giant reached out his long arm and picked up our cookie boat as we are still on it. I quickly grabbed SharkBoy's waist hiding my face in his chest and jumped of the cookie. We all landed on a safely on a soft piece of cake. As we watch the main giant spit out our cookie boat the women giant laughed softly and patted his chest. They held hands and walked away smiling. I looked at them sadly, wishing I could have that kind of life.

But I didn't know that SharkBoy was imagining them as him and GalaxyGirl.

"Those giants look almost like my parents." Max pointed out, shaking me out of my day dream.

"Thy seem happy together. Is that your dream?" LavaGirl asked.

"We had a dream we're family. It hasn't been coming true lately." Max says sadly.

"Most dreams don't come true on their own. You have to make them true. It takes a lot of work. Not easy. But not impossible either." LavaGirl says hopefully.

GalaxyGirl caught eyes with SharkBoy and laughed. SharkBoy smiled at her and thought. Not Impossible.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

~•~FirstStory~•~

Comment What You Think -->-->

(:**Sorry if there is a lot of errors not a professional writer, just a teenage girl who likes writing stories. But if there is an error help me out and comment where it is and what it is and I'll fix it later. Please and Thank You for reading**:)