1: Conan (E)

| Yes, this is only a spin off of Mate's Rejection and you don't have to read that book to understand this. But, on the other hand.. You may get confused at some chapters that will have you to read the first book. But, it's your choice, not mine. |

The BadAss Mate

1: Conan

Conan's Point of View

"Conan, I said wake up. Now!"

I groaned, fluttering my eyes open, "What?"

Mom looked at me sternly, "Get up, right now young man." Her arms crossed. "You'll be late for school."

"I'm up, I'm up. I'm gonna go for a shower now, you have my permission to leave." I sat up sleepily, stretching out an arm towards the door, gesturing for my mom to leave.

Mom rolled her eyes, but grinned, "That's my boy." She kissed my cheek and patted my head.

"Mom!" I winced, wiping my cheek, "I'm not a little kid anymore."

"Stop whining. You know you love it when I baby you." Mom said, rolling her eyes as she walked out of my room.

Mom really loves to treat me like a little kid and she knows I hate it, that's why she would continue on doing it.

I got up and literally dragged my body to my closet, grabbing random clothes throwing it on my bed and took a towel as I went in my connected bathroom.

Whistling, I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. I took my towel off after making sure my door locked and windows closed.

Being naked is one of the things I like. But, I like it better when I have a girl laying beneath me.

I threw on my clothes and took my bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I went downstairs.

"Hey!" I grinned at the few of my cousins.

"Hey, dude." Uncle Joe's son, Gerard, greeted and smiled back at me.

"Baby Conan!" Violet grinned at me from the sofa she's lounging at.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm older than you, and go away, please." I sarcastically said, with a fake polite smile.

"Aww.. That hurts, cousin." She pouted, patting her chest. She's uncle Zach's son, you would easily notice that with their personalities. Very very vain. She has bigger ego than we, guys, do. Violet glared at me, "Stop thinking out loud, if you don't want me to flush your head down the toilet."

I smirked, shaking my head, "Right." I paused looking around, "Where's Callum?"

Callum is uncle Jace's son, I know uncle Jace is not mom's real brother, but I still treat him like my real cousin.

"Do you really have to ask that question?" Gerard asked, rolling his eyes, "We all know where he is right now."

"Probably in Debby's room." I scoffed.

Debby is uncle Bryan's daughter and even though she's not our cousin we treat her like one, especially that Callum is her mate.

"I'm here!" Bree exclaimed.

"No one asked if you are." I said, rolling my eyes at my sister.

"Mommy!" Bree called, pouting as she glared at me.

My sister, Bree, is now eight year old. She's the most annoying kid in my whole life, but nevertheless I love her and she's still cute. God, I'm starting to sound so mushy with my baby sister.