39 - "baby ain't nobody gonna..."

Start from the beginning

She grabbed her iPhone 7 from under her and came to sit between Dylan and myself. She snapped a couple selfies and prepared them on Instagram before posting it and immediately getting thousands of likes at a time.

"Dylan? Kale? Ariana?" I heard a familiar voice question from beside us. There stood Mira and Victoria, holding hands.

"Mira! Hi!" Ariana said as she shot up and hugged Mira tightly, both of them being extremely petite. "Victoria right? It's so nice to see you again." She then moved to Victoria and hugged her as well.

"Kale, you know these guys right?" Ariana assured.

I nodded quickly. "Very well. So, how are you guys doing?" I questioned gesturing to their hands that were rejoined together.

"Well, everyone knows now! I'm bisexual and proud of it!" Mira exclaimed and I beamed at her, incredibly happy that one of my best friends worked up the nerve to come out.

"Let's celebrate and get on the dance floor, this is my song!" Ariana yelled when Problem started playing over the speakers. We all chanted together as we ran to the dance floor.

After a while of dancing, I located the bathroom and on my way out was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. "Kale!" a voice said.

I turned to see Lauren and Nicole standing in the same outfits they wore to the concert. "Guys! Hey! Did Ariana invite you guys here too?"

"No, we just saw her Instagram post and thought we'd come visit!" Nicole explained. I nodded and grabbed both of their hands, dragging them to the dance floor where everyone else was.

"Hey everyone! Guess who's here!" I yelled as everyone looked at Lauren and Nicole.

"You guys came to the meet and greet right?" Ariana recognized. They both nodded. "It's nice to see you again! Now let's dance!" she screamed as Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry started playing.

As the night continued, I needed a break so I returned to the VIP booth in the back. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching and poured myself a shot, downing it without a problem.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and saw that Secret Spiller published a new article. I rolled my eyes before sliding the notification and feeling my stomach do flips. I was shocked to see a picture of Dylan kissing someone who wasn't me. It was... Lauren.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself before standing up and going back to the dance floor. When I saw Dylan, I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around from talking to Lauren and Nicole. "What the hell is this?" I asked, tears beginning to form in my eyes. Dylan made a confused face as he looked at the photo.

"What is it? I can hardly see what it i- are you crying?"

"It's you kissing her!" I screamed as I pointed to Lauren, letting the tears stream out of my eyes.

"Kale I-"

"Shut up, bitch!" I interrupted Lauren before turning around and running out of the club.

"Kale! Baby! Kale!" Dylan shouted from behind me before I stopped and let out a loud sob.

"What the hell, Dylan?! I love you, I had sex with you, I trusted you! What did I do? Are you bored of me already? We've only been dating for a month!" I yelled.

"Kale, stop it!" he said and grabbed my shoulders but I pushed him away. "You know how Secret Spiller twists everything! And edits things! I never laid a hand on that girl!"

"How am I supposed to believe that?!"

"Because you know me! And you can't trust anything that Secret Spiller leaks."

"Enough, Dylan! I was stupid to ever think that I actually loved you," I said. But I didn't mean it.

"You don't mean tha-" Dylan said as he takes a step closer to me but I did something I knew I was going to regret.

I slapped him. Hard.

He held the side of his face my hand hit and tears formed in his eyes. I let out another sob before running in the other direction, ignoring Dylan calling my name, and I called Tyler.

"Can you pick me up?"

***

My heart actually BREAKS at the thought of Kale hurting Dylan :( Btw, thank you everyone to has been reading this book, i thought it would flop so hard but it already has over 1K reads and part one isn't even over yet! I appreciate you guys so much :):)

xo jeffery