35 - "want to go upstairs?"

Reality
*One Week Later*

Dylan will be back in 2 days and it feels like time is moving slower and slower as the hours go by.

I rose my head out of the water, and propped myself up against the side of the pool, looking to Tyler who laid with O'Brien on the pool chairs, trying to get tanner. Meanwhile, Romy did push-ups not far away and Lindsay gossiped with Victoria and Mira behind the bar. It made me smile thinking of Victoria and Mira becoming a thing.

"So, Kale," O'Brien spoke up. "How much longer until the second best Dylan gets back from work?"

"2 days but it might as well be 2 years."

"Aww does little Kale miss his boyfriend?" Tyler teased and made a fake pouty face.

"Oh please at least I'm dating someone, loser." Tyler laughed as I leaned back and began floating on the surface of the water.

Just then, I heard the doorbell ring and Romy stopped his workout to go answer. Not long after, my brother called me inside. I got out of the pool, quickly dried off and stepped into the large kitchen. "What's up?" I asked as I approached Romy at the island.

I then felt two muscular arms being wrapped around my waist and lips being pressed up against my cheek. My heart sunk and I turned around, being face to face with Dylan. I practically squealed before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him hard. We eventually stopped kissing and instead hugged as tight as possible. "I missed you so much," I whispered.

"I missed you too."

When we both pulled away, Romy was gone and we were by ourselves in the kitchen. "Want to go upstairs?"

Dylan nodded as I took his hand and led him up to my room. Once we got there, I closed the door, locked it and laid him back on my bed, attaching our lips together. We made out for a while before I couldn't ignore the fact that I could feel him hardening underneath me. I grinded my butt against his crotch and it made him moan really loud. I pulled away and bit my lip. "So you like that?" I asked before grinding again and he tried to contain his moans.

He flipped me over so I was on my back and placed himself between my legs, kissing me harder and harder. He lifted off my shirt and starting sucking on my neck, leaving purple hickies. I forced his shirt off as well as I whimpered at the feeling of him sucking on my collarbones.

I undid his belt and forced his  jeans down to his ankles. He kicked them off and I flipped him over once more so he was laying on the bed and planted kisses down his body, stopping at the waistband of his tight boxers. I bit my lip before slowly pulling down his underwear as well, admiring his hardening cock.

I took it in my hand and licked the head, making him arch his back and make a slight hissing sound. I giggled at how crazy I was making him and eventually engulfed him in my mouth.

"K-Kale," Dylan moaned out and I looked up at him. It made him even crazier and his eyes rolled back, head hitting the mattress. I bobbed my head up and down, occasionally gagging from how big it was and my throat still getting used to it. His fingers gently ran through my hair before he told me to stop.

"What's wrong?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Was I that bad?

"I wouldn't have lasted much longer if you kept going."

"So what are you saying, You want to do something else?" I wondered.

"O-oh I mean n-not if y-you don't want to. I just thought-"

"I want to. But... I've technically only done this one other time so please be gentle." He smiled cutely and pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my shoulder.

"I promise I will be. I love you."

We pulled apart and I stared deep into his blue eyes. "I love you too."

He got up and pulled up his boxers before running out of the room and returning with a condom and lube in his hand. He locked the door again and came back to the bed.

"Good thing your cousin is prepared," Dylan joked.

I made a face of disgust. "Gross."

"Lay down, baby. Get comfortable." I did as I was told and Dylan took off my pants and boxers. I felt incredibly overexposed and by instinct, I covered my stomach with my arms. He immediately pushed them away. "Don't. I want to see every inch of you."

He quickly pumped his dick in his hand for a minute before becoming fully hard and he slipped the condom on, putting some lube on it and rubbing some on my ass, slipping a finger in to stretch it out. I moaned and he took it back out before lifting up my legs and hovering over me, lining himself up to my ass. "Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded vigorously.

I felt pressure against my ass before I felt the head reluctantly slip in, making me whimper. He placed a light kiss on my lips as he started going deeper and deeper. I gripped the sheets beside me and tried really hard not to scream. "Almost there, babe," he reassured me. I nodded even though he couldn't see me because his eyes were shut tight.

"Jesus how big is it," I whined and he laughed a little.

"Hold on," he said and before I knew it he was all the way in. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay," I said and tried to my best to smile through the pain before kissing him again. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in, repeating that action multiple times. He pulled away from the kiss and noticed a tear rolling down my cheek. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"I'm hurting you aren't I?" he exclaimed. I shook my head quickly.

"Don't worry it'll feel good in a minute," I explained and he nodded before reluctantly returning to his actions.

Soon enough, it felt better and I lightly bit his shoulder to keep myself from moaning too loudly. He continuously hit a spot that felt extremely nice and smirked to himself when I started moaning uncontrollably. "Found it," he had whispered. Guess he's been doing his gay sex research in between shooting.

We kept going for a while, kissing and feeling every inch of each other possible before I felt him start twitching inside me and he gripped my dick, pumping in sync with his thrusts. Eventually, we both came and it was the best orgasm I've ever had.

He pulled out and my numb legs fell onto the bed. We both smiled and I bit my lip at the fact I just had sex with Dylan Sprayberry.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

***

AHHHH THIS WAS SO INAPPROPRIATE!!!! I FEEL LIKE A LIL HOE BUT I KINDA AM SO ITS OKAY :)

xo jeffery