Kingdom Flaws (6)

Start from the beginning

"Hey big shot!" I shoved him with my left hand. "You better let go before I make you."

He blinked as if shocked I had the audacity.

I scoffed thinking he thought I had the audacity when he had the audacity.

The audacity!

"Who are you!?" He asked in a melodramatic shout.

"The foot in your face," I snarled.

"Excuse me?" He blinked.

I lifted my leg up high in that moment and shoved it so hard in his face he fell head first with his legs being thrown up. He then placed both hands on his face the minute I started to sprint for my life.

Not because I was scared of him thank you very much, but because I had mere seconds before the sun rose.

"You-you-you!" He kept stuttering as I ran.

"What a moop," I rolled my eyes as I ran through the hallway of the princesses. I saw some guards distracted with some chit chat which gave me some time to tip toe into my room. I blessed the skies and the sun as I shut the door quietly behind me and started stripping off my clothing like a shedding snake on drugs.

I noticed I accidentally took off my underwear as I stripped off the raggedy clothing frantically, but there was no time. I stuffed the clothing in the closet and grabbed the silkily night ware of sleeping.

I put it on just as I heard the doorknob being touched. I gasped and took three huge steps until I jumped into the air and landed onto the bed with one quick motion. I widened my eyes forgetting I had no underwear on, but it was too late.

I grabbed the covers pretending as if I just got up and yawned. I added the stretching for extra effect.

The maids which didn't consist with one of them being Yerska, bowed deeply and entered the room.

A dozen minutes later the maids were done dressing me. At first when I came here I did tell them I could do all of it, but then I realized the utter pain of looking good.

It took time and most definitely hard work.

I sheepishly asked them to help me again they didn't budge or hesitate. Still.. It hurt my pride nevertheless. I sure did underestimate girls as much as I am one.

Oh god I don't even know what I'm saying..

"Is this okay?" One of the maids tightened the corset to a point I could barely breathe.

"The tighter the better," I squeaked. "Thank you," I nodded tensely. The maids nodded and left the room quietly.

When they eyed the fact I had no underwear I told them I liked the breeze. I was to embarrassed to think up anything else instead of that. I ran to one of the many drawers I had and rummaged through the many under wears. They were too flirry and not my type. Huffing I stood up straight with my hands on my hips.

"Kingdom damn.." I muttered. "These under wears just give me constant wedgies," I ruffled my hair and grabbed a black cotton one.

Well I think it was cotton.

I hurriedly put on the underwear and stood up straight. Smothering my hair to perfection I picked up one of the many portable mirrors and looked in my reflection. I turned to my left and then to my right.

It still shocked me how I looked like Julis during only the day. Her beautiful reddish brown hair that was naturally very long and curly with magnificent seductive eyelashes that mimicked many things.