An Otaku Date

Ayyyyyyyyyyy, Riolu here! I'm first becuz Rai is actually the lazy one! X3

Nah, jk. I volunteered. :3 Love chu all!~

Alternate title for O-S was "I Can Be A Geek"
-----------------------------------------------------

Ash was just screaming otaku/weeaboo geek nerd. He had put on the biggest black glasses he could find (almost covering his entire face), and put on a large Tokyo Ghoul shirt with a pair of Akise and Yuki plushies from a Future Diary merch shop clipped onto a DanganRonpa bag, and baggy, red sweat pants. He also bought some Naruto sneakers and just wore plain white socks.

Why he dressed like this? Because Sophocles had made a bet that Ash couldn't look and act like a geeky otaku for a whole day. Kiawi also agreed, but Lillie, Lana, and Mallow said he could.

Bless their souls because they'll win.

"Okay. You look the part, but can you act it?" Sophocles said. His Togedemaru rolled around his feet, making what sounded like laughter. Probably because he also made Pikachu wear a size extra extra small Attack On Titan shirt. Still looked a bit big on him, but whatever.

"I can totally act like a geek." Ash replied calmly, picking up a Free! cap Lana had decided to buy for the bet. She even went out her way to stop by a manga store and buy an Ouran Highschool Host Club volume. Ash plucked it out of her hands, frowning at it.

"Dammit. Read this one already." He muttered, low enough so no one actually heard. I'll just have to whip out 'Pokémon Adventures' again, Ash thought. He strode out of Lillie's house, confident no one he knew would find him.

Quickly, knowing that once he turned the corner they'd started following him, shoved the manga into the DR merch bag and took out a copy of the last GSC PokeSpe! manga. Honestly, he never tired of reading it, and Lana and the others didn't notice, probably because they were, unsuccessfully, trying to all hide between some bushes.

Ash hummed to himself, working his way past several pedestrians who stared at him weirdly. He brushed it off, though Pikachu could be the opposite. He cowered on Ash's shoulder embarrassingly as passing Pokemon laughed at him. Ash, always the helpful kind of guy, subtly put back the manga into the bag and took out his phone.

"Hey, Armin." Ash took the liberty of nicknaming Pikachu at the moment. "How's about we rewatch AoT? Sound good?" Okay, so Ash would be rewatching it, but he could show Pikachu a really good, bloody anime that Ash adored.

"Pika." The mouse agreed. After all, he basically had no dignity left. It's like what those humans say. Throw all caution into the wind. Or in Pikachu's case, pride.

----30 mins later---- SPOILERS

"PIKAAAAAAAAAA!" The mouse cried into Ash's shirt. The boy was forcing the tears back down, quietly sobbing to himself. Eren had just watched his mother die in front of his eyes, and Pikachu, or 'Armin', was bawling his eyes out. Ash had patted his Pikachu comfortingly, when a voice piped up.

"Yeah, that part gets me every time."

Ash jumped, and so had Pikachu, his face-fur still matted down due to tears. They visibly blushed, Pikachu because he now had zero dignity, Ash because... well...

"Gary?" Ash squeaked. Said boy raised an eyebrow, then smiled.

"Ashy! How've you been?" Gary asked, taking a seat at the cafe table Ash and Pikachu basically rented. Good thing it was outside. Ash blushed harder, thinking how odd two boys would look sitting outside of a cafe, like a da....

NO! ASH KETCUM WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS! YOU DO NOT HAVE FEELING FOR GARY OAK! He chanted in his head. Ash had sworn on his heart that he would never, ever like Gary Oak agai-.

"Hey, Ash? Are you okay?" Gary stared back at Ash with his innocent green eyes. Ketchum instantly turned red again, remembering the good ole' days back in Kanto through Sinnoh. When Gary was still in his life. Brock would always tease Ash saying 'You're such a bottom,'  when in reality, Gary had no clue about any sexual joke. Say the joke about the Onix and Cloyster, and he'd immediately say, 'But Onix is basically 4x weak to Cloyster.' He was so innocent, Ash would have literally locked Gary in a room full of cute Pokémon plushies and would not have questioned his sanity.

"Yea. Just peachy." Ash said a bit strained, stretching out the 'y' sound." Gary smiled.

"Good." The brunette, grasping Ash's hand. "I was worried there."

------------------

There will be a part II on my part!

ONLY if Rai-Rai updates.....