Sisters of Life

Written by Young_and_Free and littledancer14 enjoy:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lizzie's P.O.V.

"Okay, class," said Miss Nelson "are you ready for your second flying lesson?" This is Elaine's and my second lesson for flying. The general flying age in Heaven is sixteen. Me and my best friend Elaine's creation are only two days apart, which makes us kind of like sisters.

We always wonder about humans and the earth. We've heard many excellents stories about what they do, and how they live from the higher ranked angels. When an angel learns the basics of flying, they are sent to Earth to study those strange creatures God created. That's why I was so surprised for God to come into the class to tell Elaine and I that we were going to Earth. He has never once in my lifetime gone into the flying classes to select angels for the studies of humans.

Everyone was shocked to see God in the room. He turned to our teacher and said,"I must take Elaine and Lizzie for their study work."

"Absolutely, make perfect angels out of them," replied Miss Nelson. He waved for us to follow Him. He took us to the conference room to explain what we must gather information on. God told us that we were to stay on the earth for two years.

"Do you understand what I have told you?" He asked.

"Yes," we said in unison "we comprehend the instructions."

********************************************

"Why do you think he chose us?" Elaine asked me

"I don't know" i answered "maybe they were short on angels to go to Earth"

"Could be, or our killer looks"

"Wow" we weren't actually bad looking with our perfect complexion, our long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah I just realized something where are we gonna stay?"

"I'm sure they have a place for us to stay."

******************************************

writer's note: sorry this chapter is so short guys we're gonna make the next one will longer:)