New Buddies

It's been about a week since I woke up in that cell. At least now the writer is letting me explore the place...

And by place, I mean only the lunch room and the gym.

Today, it's meatloaf day. I use my little 'charm' to woo the lady serving us.
"Hey there Margret. I must say, your cooking skills are out of this world. Is that a new hair net?
The elderly lady giggled slightly and gave me a little more gravy on my mashed potatoes, which looked like they had finger nails inside.
I go to my now normal spot, avoiding the evil glares and snickers from my fellow prison-mates. I sit and there's the same old guy there. He calls him self Gerome Opal. The dude has jet black hair with a purple ponytail. He never takes down his hair. His eyes are a dark blue, his skin an olive color. Gerome is also pretty damn buff. His arms bulge with pure muscle and he easily stands about 6'1. And here I am, 5'8.
He looks at me, chewing on his meatloaf. He's the only one who hasn't glared at me yet, "Sup, man"
"Hey Gerome," i reply, realizing how much higher my voice is to his. "What's up?"
"Little bastard over there's been saying stuff about you again." He says, nodding towards someone that looks like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. Except this guy's got longer hair. I shrug, not caring, and dig into my so-called meal.

Then I heard whistling. Wolf whistles, like a stripper was on stage. We both turn our heads to seed a woman.
And hot damn
She's got short hair, only curving over to one side, the color or bright purple. Black lipstick with silver eye shadow. A shirt that only covers her breasts, once again black. And tight leather black pants that shows all her curves.
Now, I would say this would be the time when time goes slow motion. And that romantic music from the 1980's would start. It did.. until she slapped me
"Hey. Quit staring asshole." She commented as she sat down next to me. I rub my cheek slightly, feelings the stares and glares from others. Mentally, I put my arm around her and shouted 'hell yea bitches!'
And then I realized that she would probably kill me. Gerome chuckles "Well doll. It looks like you got some fans,"
She rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Yeah, whatever."
I manage to speak "The names Damian. That's Gerome. You are?"
She raises an eyebrow,"Don't expect for me to let you kiss my hand, prince. The names Jerico."
"A pleasure, sweetie." Gerome said. In the blink of an eye, he had a plastic fork in between his eyes. He slowly raised his hands to Jerico. The girl was threatening to stab Gerome's eyes out with a flipping fork!
"Say it again," she growled "I dare you."
Gerome chuckles and pushes the fork away "alright, alright."
She sat back down and began to eat like she hasn't in weeks. I bet she hasn't, knowing a few of the other prisoners like that.
Yay. I have friends now.