"I believe Glenda. She probably had thought the same thing, especially if she has seen Amanda look inside the vases." John said.

"That's true. Text Mycroft, and tell him to detain Amanda for questioning. If she was able to bomb Buckingham, then she could bomb anything she wanted." Sherlock told John. He got a text back almost immediately.

Detaining her as we text. Come ask her questions. She might answer to you easier. As I've heard, John has sparked an interest in her.
~Mycroft

"He wants us to investigate a bit. Told me to come because she might answer to me more." John informed Sherlock. "I'll go. You can stay here."

"Sure. I think I'll stay in my mind palace for a bit, and think about the footage." Sherlock agreed. John headed back out the door, and took the car waiting for him outside. Sherlock jumped onto the couch, and thought in his own palace.

John was finally escorted to the detaining rooms, and he was allowed in. Amanda sat in a chair, her hands cuffed to the table, and a full soda can just out of her reach.

"Hello Amanda. Let's get started." John greeted. She seemed annoyed.

"Let's start with basics. Did you bomb the Buckingham Palace?" John asked. Mycroft watched from behind a two way mirror.

"No I didn't." She said. John watched her eyes. It was hard to tell, but she seemed to be telling the truth. But then again, you can't always tell a liar from their eyes. You've got to dig deeper.

"Do you know who bombed the Buckingham Palace?" He asked. She looked away, and nodded.

"And why didn't you tell us when we questioned you?" John asked, a bit irritated.

"Glenda did it. Glenda Rivers. The skittish maid with the locked door. She did it. But you've got to get me out. She's going to do something now that I'm not at the palace. I know she is." Amanda pleaded. John didn't know how to react.

"How did she do it?" John asked.

"I'm not sure." She said.

"We saw the tape. We saw one maid drop something into a vase. She only cleaned one vase out of the entire corridor. It fell out of her sleeve." John corrected.

"That was me!" She exclaimed. "I had a cufflink on my sleeves, but at some point in the day, it fell off. I tried retracing my steps to get it, but then the bomb went off and we were evacuated. I bet if you found that vase, you'd find a gold cufflink inside or around it." She tried to tell John.

"I'm not buying it. You dropped the bomb. Admit it." John said quite assured. She looked at the mirror. She murmured under her breath.

"Damnit. I can't blow my cover." She mumbled to herself.

"Am I in a government building?" She asked. John nodded.

"So there are people with high clearance around us, listening in?" She asked. John nodded.

"Good. Then they won't mind me telling you this. I am a spy hired by the Buckingham Palace to watch over the maids and butlers. To make sure that none of them were foreign spies, or had bad intentions. I've been watching Glenda for awhile. I've seen her try to slip vials of chemicals into some of the foods. But I've always walked in to stop her. Then when I went to raid her room, I couldn't find anything. You have to believe me. She's going to do something else, I know it." She pleaded. John wasn't buying it, but something was telling him to hear her out.

"How can you prove this?" John asked, crossing his arms.

"Give me a pen and paper, and I can draw you a logo." She said. John stepped out of the room, got a pen and paper from Mycroft,  and gave it to her. She immediately started to draw. She was drawing a face. There were many lines, but the face was easy to identify. She turned the paper around, and showed him.