chapter 1

who are they? and what are they doing here

 Chapter 1

The adoption centre

 Dear diary

It’s the 14/12/2011

11 days to Christmas and still no one is looking for a 10 year old to adopt. They all want toddlers and babies. All I want for Christmas is someone to adopt me. No one comes around the corner; walk in to Sadwel Srikan Peninsula Adoption Centre (or S.S.P.A.C) looking for a ten year old to adopt.

Today is the anniversary of being here for 1 year. My parents died on the 12/12/2010 and my aunty and uncle couldn’t take care of me so they shifted me here on the 14/12/2010. The staff here is pretty strict and mean except for two staff members Brendon and Wendy. Every hour we have to go to the adopting hall and between each hour people gather up in the hall and wait for the adopting hours.

Its 4:55 and in 5 minutes ill have to go. I hope at least today I get adopted.

The adopting bells ring and we are rushed into the hall. All the children stand in a straight line while everyone looks at every child.

I will never get adopted. Every adopting hour I don’t get adopted. It’s all ready 8:28 and 8:30 is the time we have to go to bed and if we stay up after 8:30 we get punished in the morning. 8:30 PM is the bed hour and 8:30 AM is the wake up hour but the first adopting hour is 10:00 AM.

Please

vote

comement

fan

tweet

like

you know that stuff :) and take it easy plz cuz this is my first book :)