Chapter Ten: New Beginnings

"Is it true you were raised an assasin? Then after ten years you retired,Right?" He asked.
"Yes, I didn't want to be an assasin anymore." I said. "Well miss (y/n) you sertainly have a record!" Said Slender man. "What exactly do you want with me?"
I asked. "Well I'm just worried with an experienced assasin, You might try to hunt and kill the creepypastas in the area..." Said slender man. "Now, why would I do that especially when..." I stopped. "What?" Slender man asked looking at me. I continued "When I'm in love with one" I said slowly. "Jason isn't it?" He asked.
"Yes...yes it is." I said again slowly. "Well, what a surprise!" He said
"Well for now I'm done talking to you." He said. "Okay" I said and walked away. "Wait miss (y/n) was it, Don't try anything I mean after all your retired and your probably weak."
He said with a chuckle. I looked at him then left out the door. 'Oh god' I thought "does everyone know my past?" I asked myself. "Are you okay?" jason asked me. "Yeah...yeah. I'm fine." I said. I looked at him.
"Come on were going home."  "Okay. Were did destiny go?" I asked. "She went home with Candypop."
He said. "Oh...okay I could use some sleep." I said.
"You know I could too..." Jason said. Glancing down at me. "Right." I said looking away so he couldn't see my face. As soon as we got back to his door and got to the bed room were we both quiet, He broke the silence. "So are you gonna let me sleep too?" He asked pinning me to the wall. "Well uhhh... Yeah, you can have your bed and I'll go and fine else where to sleep." I said "No your sleep right next to me." He said whispering on my neck.
"What? No I... No." I said. "Why? I won't do anything to you, unless you be a bad little doll." He said smirking.
"Or unless you want me to." He said.  "Fine" I said, giving up.