Summer and I walked out of the room and out of the building. The two of us held hands as we made our way down the streets towards the restaurant. We caught up with each other on what's happened the past couple days. She told me all about the little meetings she had with Cambria about what they would be wearing and the specific itinerary for the day. I still needed to figure out what I was going to wear to that thing. Maybe Ronnie would have something nice that I could borrow. Although, I don't think I'd be able to fit anything of his.

We walked and talked all the way to the restaurant, getting there fifteen minutes before the shift started. It was perfect because it gave me time to introduce Summer to Filomena, familiarize her with the surroundings, and give her a quick rundown of how things were done. I showed her how to hold a tray filled with dishes on it, the exact way to write down orders, and then what to do when dealing with upset customers. 

It was a lot of information to take in with a short amount of time, but she seemed to grasp all of it. I pinned on Marco's nametag, and grabbed a Alessia's old one for Summer. Grabbing a notebook for orders, I stuck it into my apron pocket and turned around.

"Are you ready?" I laughed, admiring how different Summer looked with a waitressing outfit on.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"I can't believe you're actually excited for it."

I leaned down and kissed her a few times before we walked out to the first table. The restaurant wasn't too busy at the moment, so it was a good thing for Summer to be able to start off slow. Although, when she actually got down to it, I was completely impressed.

Summer smoothly introduced herself as Alessia to each table. Some of the customers looked at her with confused expressions, and I recognized their looks to be like the ones other people had given her, as if they had seen her before or knew who she was. But maybe it was the confusion of seeing a nametag on her with a name that didn't match at all. 

She did pretty well with serving the dishes to each table. There were a few times where I had to quickly grab a plate from the tray because it seemed as if it was going to fall. But other than that, she did incredible for never having done this before. Even Isabella came up to me from her hostess table to talk about Summer's work.

I think everyone around was impressed. If she had been looking for a job, I know Filomena would not hesitate to offer it to her. It was like I didn't even need to be around her to advise her work. She was doing fine on her own. When the two of us had a short break, we sat down in the back room together. 

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

She started laughing at me as she nodded her head, "I'm positive. Maybe I'm just really good at this. Better than you even."

"Hey now, let's not get too carried away here."

 "What time are we doing this until?" She asked, still clearly amused that she was working this job really well.

"Well, I have until eleven-thirty. You, on the other hand, don't actually work here, so you can leave whenever."

"Obviously I am going to stay with you," I laughed in her direction as she shrugged her shoulders and looked away. "I can't leave my customers hanging like that."

"Oh, now they're your customers?"

Summer started giggling as I poked her in the shoulder, "Yes, they're mine, and you can't take them. They'll be disappointed when they go from having my service to your service. I couldn't do that to them."