A Bheem teddy and the card has Mukti's photo printed. Nandini couldn't control her laughter. She was just thinking what Manik's thought was in relating Mukti to Bheem's toy and opened the card eagerly.

"I know you must have laughed a lot after seeing Bheem toy with Mukti's Photo Card. I can never forget the first day of our college when Mukti blasted on me thinking that I am some random bad guy and she has to protect you from me. When I saw this toy in the market, that day flashed in my mind and I bought it and named it Mukti. Mukti is ready to fight the world to protect you from world. She is Bheem in our life. I can't thank her enough for always being there to protect you"

It was time for cupid teddy and Cabir's Photo Card.

"You call Cabir a cupid because he helped many lovers in their story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You call Cabir a cupid because he helped many lovers in their story. So what better teddy then a cupid teddy to represent Cabir on this day. I know he is you bhayu and you love him a lot. With this teddy you can cherish all yours and Cabir's memories."

A cute couple teddy was her next pick with Dhruv and Alya's picture card.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Dhruv and Alya, a true epitome of beautiful and ever-green love. They have been together since childhood but their love has only grown in leaps and bounds. I know you admire their relationship. I also know that you secretly wish to have such a beautiful relation. Don't ask how I know because I know you better then you know yourself. So, this couple teddy will always remind of Dhruv and Alya, their beautiful love and your secret wish."

Nandini blushed a lot after reading that card.

Indian teddy doll with Navya's Photo Card.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan - Valentine's Weekजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें