11

A/N
I'm gonna ask you all respectfully to NOT comment lyric chains, or you will be blocked. They're spam and very annoying. Thanks.

•••

Ding

Daichi looked up from his book and grabbed his phone. A new message from Suga?

That's odd, Daichi remembered him saying that he'd be busy today. Why was Sugawara messaging him now? Curious, he opened the message.

It was a selfie of Suga, riding what looked like a carousel. Behind him was the setter from Aoba Joasai and the third year setters from Seijou and Shiratorizawa. They were all smiling, except Oikawa, who looked very sick.

What the hell? Daichi thought. Suga had mentioned nothing of hanging out with them.

Maybe I should text him.

Daichi typed a quick message, hoping for a response:

Daichi: Hey WRU? What are you doing with them?

But after ten or so minutes, he shrugged and set the phone down. Suga would talk to him when he was ready.

•••

"Karaoke?" Shirabu asked, obviously not impressed.

"Hell yes. I'm always down for karaoke." Oikawa said, grinning.

Semi shrugged. "I don't know where else we can go, since we got kicked out of the amusement park."

"You shouldn't have been messing around on the carousel then!" Shirabu barked. "You broke one of the horse's head off!"

"Oh please. Us getting kicked out was totally because you and Yahaba were taking the bean-bags from the vendors and pelting each other with them." Oikawa shot back. "You gave poor Yahaba a black eye!"

"Hey, Kageyama and Koganegawa were at fault, too." Shirabu countered. "They won all the prizes at the shooting game."

"Whatever! Can we just go do karaoke now?" Oikawa said, pulling Shirabu forwards, like the child he is.

"Fine." Shirabu growled, yanking his arm back. "But I'm not singing."

•••
~ about 11:00 PM~

Akaashi: bokutosna

Akaashi: bomuros-sann

Akaashi: bokutto snan

Akaashi: iiiiiii

Bokuto: AKAASHI HELLO

Akaashi: okuto-s helllllo

Bokuto: omg akaashi are u okay

Akaashi: bokutoo i likeeee you

Bokuto: akaashi???????? what is wrong????

Akaashi: BOKTURO. SAN i LikE tyou