Prologue

* * * *

As I stepped into the suite, I took in my surroundings. Cheesus; it was beautiful. It looked expensive. . . Good. The first thing I took notice to was the view; the golden curtains were drawn back, giving me a perfect view of the moat that circled the Venetian. I walked over to the window and studied everything. Las Vegas was the brightest place I'd ever seen. I thought Los Angeles was bright at night. . .

I backed away from the magnificent scenery to admire the rest of my room. There was a flat screen TV, at least 42", that I could pass out to; several lamps that looked like they belonged to the some richer person; two golden-colored couches that I'll most likely end up passing out on; a numerous amount of fancy-looking paintings; small tables and chairs. There was also a kitchen area that looked incredibly costly. The last thing I noticed was the bedroom section. I felt like I was the Queen of England. The bed was really big; probably king-sized, maybe even California-king-sized.

I strolled over to it and felt the oh-so-soft fabric. I pounced onto it and wanted to pass out right then. That long drive really did a number on me. I took off my black Converse and threw them by my luggage.

I couldn't help but wonder how Toby was reacting to this whole situation. Leaving with the tickets, money and ring. I couldn't stop myself from chuckling to myself. He's probably pacing around the house like he did when he was coming up with a new idea for a video. I smiled at the memories of him doing so- no, I can't think about him right now.

I sat up and walked to the mini-fridge and got myself a wine cooler only to put it back and grab the lingering bottle of whisky.

Time to get wasted.

* * * *

Vote, comment, and follow! It would mean so much. iloveyou.

-Cass.

{326 Words}