I Hate That I Love You (Princeton Love Story)

Chapter 1

- Wake up Alex" he whispered

- Princeton, what are you doing here? I said in a sleepy voice

- You remember the dance-contest we wanted to enter?

- Yeah, but we dont have enough money to enter the contest" I said rubbing my eyes

- But I fixed it..now we can win big money" he winked

- Ok, but how did you come in? I said

- The window" he answered

- can you wait outside? I said

- sure" he said

He jumped out through the window. I walked into the toilet. I washed my face and watched my reflection in the mirror. My hair was braided in two parts, but naturally it's soft curly. My skin is soft and caramel colored. I changed into khaki dark green shorts and black hoodie with sneakers. I had never used make-up, walked in high heels, dressed in dresses and hanged out with girls. You see my mum died shortly after I was born. After that my father took care of me til I became 5years and then I moved to different foster-homes and orphanages..then they threw me out of there becuz I was to much trouble so I grew up in the streets. I became 11years when my rich auntie decided to take care of me. So now when im 13 soon 14years. She dont care about me..she cares only about her daughter..my cousin. And my cousin hates me. I dont know why but she hates me. And my auntie she tries to make me girly..but hell no!! Any ways I dressed up and jumped out through the window. The boys were waiting outside with their bikes. I took out my bike from the garage and I caught up with them. When we got to the place we saw that there were many good people. We walked up to the security man.

Security man (SM): How old are yall?

Jaden: Umm..errh..umm

SM: I said, how old are yall?

Me: 18 year

He looked us up and down and I was terrified. FInally he allowed us come through the bars into the dance-contest. The party was sick. The boys started dancing right away. Then the Dj started speaking on the microphone.

DJ: Hey, Are yall ready for dancing?

Audience: YEAH

DJ: Ok lets start with Jabbawockez

Audience: WOOHOOW

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -> The dance they are dancing on the scene

Princeton: Ohh, shit..It's us (pretend that they are "Jabbawockeez)

We walked into the toilet changed our clothes fast and gave the song we were dancing to the dj. 

DJ: Tell me the truth? How old are yall really?

Roc: 18 years

DJ: Tell me the real truth..why do yall have masks?

Me: Ok, we're 14years

DJ: Hey..no kids allowed

Prod: Come on..we need the money

DJ: Alright..only this time

Jaden: Thanks bro..your the man (smiles)

We walked to the stage. I was in the middle, jaden on the left, Princeton on the right and the other behind us.

We performed and the audience loved us. We didn't won but we got 500 dollars. We was fighting over what we should do with the money and we decided to decide tomorrow. I went to my door and layed on my bed without brushing my teeths, or changing my clothes. YUP..that's not hygenic!

Goodnight..Zzzz

_____________________________________________________________________________

How do you like the story so far?