So I just resort to what seems to be the most fitting thing at a time like this; I hug him back as tightly as he hugs me. I whisper things in his ear, too, as some form of encouragement, but I don't think he hears me. I don't mind.

We fall asleep like that, on the couch of a hotel room in a city we're both unfamiliar with. We fall asleep with the future looming above us like a black cloud and a taunting reminder, but I know that nothing can ever be as bad as it seems as long as I've got Luke by my side.

I wake up to something shifting underneath the thin blanket draped over my body, and Daddy's no longer next to me. Being half asleep and unaware of what's actually going on doesn't help, not in the slightest, especially when I can't find the arm that was wrapped around my waist just the night before.

Instead, they're placed next to my thighs; Daddy's head in between my legs as his hands stay flat on the lower part of my stomach, keeping me steady.

Tiredly, I rub my eyes, looking down at him through droopy eyelids. He places a small kiss on my inner thigh, the trace of a weak smile on his face.

"Morning, princess." he drawls, his throat rough and scratchy from all the crying. I have to blink my eyes several times to clear the sleep from them, and once my clear gaze finally lands on Daddy again, I swallow thickly.

"G-Good morning, Daddy."

"Sleep well?" his finger traces along the fabric of my underwear and I shudder, embracing the familiar feeling, head falling back onto the pillow.

"Yes, Daddy." I exhale.

"Had any good dreams?"

"N-No," I stammer, closing my eyes and parting my legs a little to give him more access. Daddy smirks, ever so slightly.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What are you doing?" I blush, looking innocently at him and he bites his lip, his finger hooking underneath my shorts. "I-I don't mean I want you to stop, I was just-"

"It's okay, sweetheart," he says soothingly, slowly running his hand up and down the skin of my inner thigh. A breath hitches in my throat. "Daddy just wants to make you feel good, that's all."

A darker shade of red fills my cheeks and I nod. "O-Okay, Daddy." at this, his smile widens, causing my stomach to do a flip in excitement.

Daddy's hands roam upwards to the waistband of my shorts and he pulls them down, placing delicate kisses on the skin they graze across. His simple touch makes me shiver and as I lay my head back, I seem to forget everything that's ever gone wrong in my life.

"You were such a good little girl for me last night," Daddy mumbles, lips against me. He repeats himself, in a much more fazed voice, as his finger trails up and down my heat. "And you know what good girls get, baby, don't you?"

He taps my leg lightly, indicating that he wants an answer. I shake my head slowly. Daddy smirks.

"They get rewards."

I let out a slight gasp as, without warning, Daddy attaches his mouth to my heat, his tongue pressing up against my clit. My first reaction is to reach forward, my hips bucking upwards as I run a hand through his hair, lips parting open.