Existance

Yo Yo Yo! No one was requesting so I was thinking;
instead of waiting- why not just put up all of you fanfics you made on your notes?
Great Idea me!
Thanks me
ANYWAY here is one of em, most of them will probably either be a Miroku x Reader or a slight Momotaru x Reader (mostly like brotherly love) but thats only because its from my notes, which I write for my entertainment.-That doesn't mean I won't write other things. "HEY WILL YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO THE FIC?"
Oh-okayz damn:
Y/n-your name
N/n-nick name
T/c-top clothing
B/c-Bottom clothing-
Yadda yadda lets go!

It was a late night in the center of Onigashima and Miroku was about to close his store, until his fangirls came by.

"KYAA!! And do you go home and have someone waiting for you?"
Said one fangirl. Miroku nodded and answered. "Yeah... And I'm pretty sure she'll be cranky because i'm here this late." He mumbled the last part, looking side to side for anyone.

Nope, no one.

The fangirls giggled and said "So you admit you do have a girlfriend?" Said the second one.

The girls a kept pondering him with questions as the night got later.

"Hey Do the Tricolor dango -"
"Miiirroookuuuuu...~" arms wrapped around Miroku's waist slowly and sloppily. Miroku sighed."(N/N), i'm sorry, c'mere..." He picked up (Y/N) from behind him and wrapped her legs around his waist. He turned to face the girls that looked like they could explode. "This is where I'll have to go, goodnight ladies."

Miroku had already closed down the store so it was the major fact of going to put (Y/N) to bed.

Time skip to the apartment

Opening the door to their bedroom, Miroku layed (Y/N) down gently under the covers and raised off her (T/C) and lifted off her (B/C).The blue haired male then slid her under the blanket. She called his name quietly in the dark. "Shh..I know, i'll be right there. hold on."
He stripped from his clothes all the way down to his boxers and layed in bed with her. Miroku pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed her lips softly "i'm sorry I was late, I won't be next time."

The sleepy female mumbled a response, nuzzling into his chest. They both went to sleep soundly.

Next morning Your PoV

You sit up and stretch out of bed. Looking at the closet I see Miroku putting on new boxers. I crawl quietly to the edge of the bed and grope his butt as he jumps sky high. I fell over laughing, her face turning red.

His face was as redder than blood " (N/N) ! Why'd you do that?! Come here!" Miroku jumped on the bed and tickled my sides till I was red as he was. "Ah! Okay-I give up I GIVE UH-AHAHP!" Miroku playfully kissed my face and neck furiously. " Oh my god your so cute! Ugh, what did I do to deserve such a cute girlfriend?" He rubbed his head into my neck. I grabbed his butt again. "You existed, that's what."

----------------------------------------------

They laughed for a while before Miroku got up and continued to put his clothes on lol clothes? More like some shorts and a cloth--cover yo hard ass nipples!"I gotta go set up shop in the Onigashima center. If you need me you know where to find me!" He closed the bedroom door and left for the Center of Onigashima.

OML ITS SO LATE- you know how when you update your wattpad app and you click to find out information on the update and they give you an entire STORY and then someone asks you what your doing and you say you reading a story on the App Store then they look at you like you're retarded lol to late to laughing gotta sleep Gym tomorrow gotta go fast m8