15 || Studio Meeting

"What have you done to my daughter?"

Rohan asked as Shayana and Jasmine entered the door.

Jasmine had her usual long straight hair curled and instead of wearing her casual clothing she was wearing a dress. With her was bags of clothing.

"C'mon Ro. She's looks so pretty."  Shayana cooed.

Rohab rolled his eyes, "Do you like this?" He directed towards Jasmine.

"Yeah." She said as she twirled around.

"Of course she does." He muttered.

"How much was all of this?" He brought out his wallet. After Jasmine left to put her bags away.

"It's nothing, Ro." Shayana shooing away his money.

"Thank you Aunty. I had a great day." Jasmine said walking in.

"Yes. Thanks Shay for watching her while I went to my album meeting."

" No problem guys. I'm here for you. But as of now I gotta go. See you later Jas, bye Ro." Shayana said blowing kisses.

"So what are we going to do today?" Jasmine plopping down on the couch as Shadow jumped on top her.

Rohan chuckled.

"We're heading over to the studio in about five minutes so go change."

Jasmine pouted.

"But Papa I like my outfit."

Rohan sighed, "Fine."

Jasmine smiled. She knew that Rohan melted whenever she called him Papa. She had no idea what got to him but ever since her birthday, he has been acting protective not that Jasmine was complaining.  But she was not used to him acting like a parent. It was a strange feeling.

She couldn't wait to see her father sing. She had seen his video on YouTube but couldn't wait to hear him live.

"Anyways how was your trip to the mall?" Rohan asked as they got into the car.

"It was good." She replied.

Rohan smiled dropped. After a few weeks, he and Jas had built up a good father/daughter relationship, and after spending time with her, he was able to pick up her emotion pretty easily. Especially since most of her emotions matched Aarohi. So he gave her so space, hoping that she would eventually say whatever was bothering her.

"Do you think you could come to my rehearsal?" Jasmine finally spoke up.

"Of course. When is it, Jas?"

"In two weeks...I'm going to be a fairy. The singing one. Since Ms. Meera want us to contribute  our voices with these students, who have school apparently."

"Oh that's right you don't go back to school until September." Rohan commented as he parked the car.

"Yeah. That's like a month away..." Jasmine noted.

"Here's my phone, can you put your play thingy in my calendar so that I can remember." Rohan said as he leaned over to the backseat.

"Who's the girl?" Jasmine asked confused as she saw his wallpaper.

"Umm that's Kriti." He said awkwardly, remembering how he dumped her to spend time with Jasmine.  

"Anyways...Here wear this." Rohan handed Jasmine one of his hoodies.

"Why?"

"Because we need to get inside the studio and there will be paps. And I don't think your mom is gonna be happy with your face plaster all over the news. Anymore questions?"

"Paps?"

"Paparazzi. They'll want to take pictures."

Jasmine smiled, "I wanna take pictures."

Rohan shook his head, "No you don't baby. Trust me."

Jasmine pouted but didn't complain.

"Okay get ready because I'm going to carry you inside."

"Hey, Rohan you made it." Ajay was the first to greet him as he made it inside with Jasmine shield from the paps.

"Who's this cutie?" He referred to Jasmine as Rohan set her down.

"Ajay, this is my daughter Jasmine. Jasmine this is your Uncle Jay."

Ajay blinked.

"Your daughter?"

Jasmine smiled, "Nice to meet you."

Ajay smiled, "You're so cute." He pinched her cheeks. Then he pulled Rohan away.

"How and when did you find out?"

Rohan sighed. This had to be the hundredth time that he was explaining this.

"DNA testing proves that she's my child." He decided to say, hoping that it would cover everything.

Ajay hit his forehead.

"Aarohi?"

Rohan groaned, "Does everyone and their mothers know?"

Ajay ignored him.

"Does Kriti at least know?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because she's walking into right now." Ajay's voice dropped.

Rohan eyebrow rose in  confusion, "Wha-?"

He turned around only to be faced by a very sexy Kriti and a confused daughter.

Rohan took a deep breath, "No. no. I am not doing this today."

"Sorry to pop your bubble mate but it looks like you're going to have to explain to your daughter about your girlfriend." Ajay said.

Rohan narrowed his eyes on him as Ajay backup surrendering, "I'm not the one who has a secret love child." He pointed.

"So." Kriti finally spoke up, "Are you going to introduce us?"

Rohan took a deep breath of air and called Jasmine over.

"Jasmine this is Kriti. Kriti this is my daughter Jasmine."

Kriti smiled, "Baby umm don't you want to tell her"

"Oh ugh-"

"I'm Kriti, your future step mummy."

Jasmine's reaction was priceless.  Ajay wished he could have taken a picture however Rohan's reaction to the news was equally priceless.

Ahhh I couldn't wait to update. So Kriti and Jasmine finally come face to face.  Already have another chapter started and I promise Aarohi will appear sometime...hopefully in the way you want her to appear.  Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry that it was short and simple...???

Keep reading, voting and sharing this story.  I really appreciate the love that you all have shown this story ❤❤❤ 

Have an amazing night/day,

Jenny