02 || "I'm your daughter"

Rohan's  Pov

Rohan's Pov.

"Bye baby." Kriti kissed me before leaving me alone to clean up the entire flat.

"Woof-Woof." I spun around only to be attacked by my golden retriever, Shadow.

"Hey boy. C'mon buddy you hungry." I shouted grabbing the musical note shaped dog treats as Shadow followed.

"Here comes the master of darkness, but can he get the treat?" I announced as Shadow moved a few inches back and got into his crouching position. I threw two treats and Shadow leaped and caught both treats.

As I set the bowl of water and kibble for him, my door bell went off. I glanced at the time and it was passed three am.

Whoever it was, they were late for this party, I sighed as I went to answer the door. Looking around from where I stood there was no one in sight. Just as I was about to close the door, a girl's voice stopped me in my tracks, "Hey mister maim yaham hain." (Hey mister I'm down here). Looking down, I was met with a young Indian girl around the age of ten, smiling at me.

What was a girl her age doing all alone at my door in the middle of the night?

Getting down on one knee to get to her height, "I don't buy girl scout cookies. Bye." I gave her a smile and quickly got up to close the door.

Once again the doorbell rang. Opening the door I pulled out a hundred and plastered a fake smile, "Look sweetheart, I'll give you a century." I said handing her the hundred dollar bill.

"But I don't want your money, I want-" The girl started off, and it suddenly became clear to me why she was here for, considering that she didn't have a British accent.

"I know what you want." The girl's eyes widen as I continued,"You want what the whole world wants, an autograph of Rohan Nanda. Wait here I'll be right back." I smiled as I walked back into my flat, looking for a pen.

"Is that a golden retriever?" The girl squealed in excitement as Shadow ran out to her.

"Woah hold it. He could attack you."

The child laughed, "Yeah right he's gonna lick me to death." At that point Shadow was on his belly, and I was shocked at how that child had the audacity to run into my home.

"Look kid you can't come walking into people's' homes like this. Didn't your mum ever teach you that? There's a lot of pagal (crazy) people out there."

The smile on the girl's face dropped, "Yeah." She whispered.

"Well where is she?" I wondered out loud for the first time noticing that she was here alone.

"She's on an airplane.."

On an airplane?

Shaking off the confusion I asked, "How about your father? Wouldn't he be looking for you?"

"He's not looking for me, because he's looking at me." The girl paused and looked up, "Hi my name is Jasmine, Jasmine Nanda. We've never met before but you were in relationship my mother Aarohi and I'm your daughter."

So whatcha think?

Comment & vote please:)

So were any of you expecting this outcome???

Spoiler: Shayana and Abi is coming up soon...

OMG GUYS IM SO PUMPED FOR DILWALE abt you?