Distant Girl.......

____________________________________
Outfits-

Roc- January-2013-Roc-pix-mindless-
Ind-  05dob6-l-610x610-t-shirt-foxta (India and her outfit)
Leah- thumb (Leah and her outfit)
Nyla- p.twimg.com/A1sHu5fCYAE7W37.jpg:l...

India's Pov

I was standing in front of my locker getting the books I needed for class.Of course I was interrupted by being called my nick-name.Distant Girl!
Of course I'd day dream alot or go into a different world when I thought about my parents.I miss when I would cook and dance around the kitchen with my mom or go to the park and run around with my dad even though I was 15. My parents we;re everything to me but There gonna they left me and Nyla and theres nothing I could do about it other than dream about them!

Pov Over

~Over The Intercom~

India Westbrooks To The Principals Office!

??-What did Distant Girl Do Now?
Ind- Shut Up John!

-In The Principal's Office-

Ind- *Looks behind the office door* Mrs. Johnson? You called me?
Mrs. J- Yes India please have a seat *Points to the chair*
Ind- Okay...*Sits* Did, Why am I here?

Mrs.J- I'm aware that you have a younger sister?
Ind- Yes...um her names Nyla
Mrs.J- India..is there something you'd like to tell me?

Ind- N-No? *Stands up*
Mrs.J- India please sit back down.There two police officers outside waiting for you!
Ind- Mrs.J I didn't do anything! *Gco*

Mrs.J- I know! But its against the law for a minor to care for a younger sibling! I know about your parents!
Ind- My...There's nothing wrong with my parents!
Mrs.J- India I had to call the police! We have to send you to a foster home!

Ind-What about Nyla *Tears coming down* You,You can't split us up! She's my sister!
Mrs.J- I'm sorry theres nothing I can do about it!
Ind- Your selfish! You don't care! Your a coniving bitch! I hope you rot in hell! *Opens the door and slams it while she leaves*