Unfinished Business - Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

"Wassup boss?" he greeted.

"I need you to come back to the Northside traphouse yo'. We got some unfinished business to take care of." I pulled up to my old Northside traphouse and punched in the code, 84-34-78.

"A'ight nigga, I'm on my way." he hung up the phone as I threw my phone in the passenger seat. I saw my old security guards, Tyreek and Imir, looking at me like I lost my mind or some shit.

"Yah' ain't gon' help a nigga?" I asked them with plenty of base on my voice, making them move to my car and help my with Breanna's body. Tyreek picked her up as Imir went to go get one of my other old workers, Jason, out here so he could take her into the dungeon and tie her ass up.

"Aye, wassup King?" Jason came out and greeted me trying to give me dap, but I wasn't in the mood to be all buddy buddy wit' anybody.

"Damn bruh, what's wrong wit'chu?" Jason asked, sounding offended.

"Come on wit' all 'lese questions man. Take this bitch to the dungeon. Have her tied up, fucked up, and alive. You and Mike can handle her until I come in there." I broke it down to him. 

"A'ight." Jason simply answered as he carried Breanna into the traphouse. I heard a car enter the traphouse lot and I noticed KJ's black BMW. 

"Wassup nigga," KJ greeted me looking alert. I smirked at this nigga's eagerness and motioned for him to follow me into the traphouse and into the dungeon.

When we arrived into the dungeon, KJ's eyes widened to see Breanna tied up to a chair looking all fucked up. I raised an eyebrow at him as he shook his head at me.

"Cash, what the fuck is you thinkin'? This ya babymoms dawg," he reminded me as I glared at her disgustedly.

"Fuck this bitch, K. The only woman I consider as my baby's momma is Lanay." I snarled, not really caring if that hurt her or not.

"Just think about this fah' a second bruh. What did she do?" KJ asked sounding hella confused.

"She did too fuckin' much. First, she put my wife's life in danger, then she broke into my house, was about to kidnap my daughter, and held a gun up to my head in front of my baby girl." I paced the room, thinking of ways to kill this bitch.

"But this is still ya babymoms B. You can't do that." He reminded me again. Breanna was knocked out still so I was sure she didn't know where the fuck she was. 

I paced the damn near empty dungeon and thought about what I was about to do. I felt as if she was a threat to my family. If I sense a fuckin' threat, then I kill it off. That was just me. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I just wanted to make sure my family was safe. The bitch was obviously crazy as hell and she could harm my family if she really wanted to.

Without another thought, I ran over to the table where my pistol was and I fired at her head.

"Oh shit! What the fuck!" KJ called out in shock. I threw the gun down and walked out of the dungeon, and out of the traphouse. 

Threat detected, threat killed.

Lanay

"Oh my goodness, Carter. Why do you have blood on you?" I asked Carter as he sat on the bed and  took off his sneakers. He had blood spots on his sweater, pants, and a little on his sneakers.

"Please don't tell me you did anything stupid." I stared at him as he set his sneakers aside and slipped off his sweater.

"Carter." I called him after I didn't get a response from him. He seemed like he was in deep thought but I just hoped and prayed that he didn't do anything that would come back and bite him in the ass.

"Carter!" I yelled at him. 

"My kids are sleeping, stop yelling." he said nonchalantly without even looking at me. My eyes softened when I saw the look on his face, he had contemplation written all over it.

"Baby, what's going on?" I raised out of the bed and walked over to him. He shook his head, indicating that it was nothing wrong, but I knew he was lying. He never acted this way towards me, or anybody for that matter.

"Yes it is Carter. Whats the matter?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He deeply sighed, wrapped a towel around his waist, and went into the bathroom. I shook my head and picked his clothes off of the floor, throwing them in the clothes hamper. Something was defintely up with him. He was too much of a neat man to just throw his stuff around without picking it up.

I heard the shower running as I walked closer to the shower. I knocked on the glass door before he slid it open, looking at me as if to say 'What?'

"Can I join you?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure," he chuckled. "Don't try nothin' though." I giggled and stripped out of my clothes as he watched me. I already took a shower, but I just felt the need to be clingy.

"Now," I cleared my throat as he handed me my body wash and my loofa. "What's the matter with the baby?" I cooed to him, making him laugh a little as he turned to face me while we washed ourselves.

"I killed her.." he muttered before stopping his words. My mouth fell agape as I stared at him. I stopped my movements and continued to stare at him.

"You w-what?" I backed away from him, up against the wall. I was just so stunned.

"Baby I had to. She was a threat to us." He tried to bring me back over to him but I snatched away from him.

"You couldn't have had somebody else do it for you? Why did you have to do it?" I asked. From the way he looked when he came in the house, I didn't want him murdering Breanna on his concious for too long. Plus, I didn't want the murder to ruin his future.. our future. I didn't want him going back to his old ways, he had a family to think about.

"Lanay, I've been doing this since I was 17. She was a threat to us. She could've done anything to harm y'all. She would've shot me in front of Camille.." he stopped, taking deep breaths as the water rinsed the soap off of his body.

"She could've done anything." he continued. "I had to." he looked me in the eyes, trying to look for an understanding. I understood his fear of losing us, so he did what he had to do. I respected all of the decisions that my husband made and this was no different but it would take alot of deep thinking to get me to fully stand by him.

"I don't want you going back to your old life, babe." I confessed. "We have a future to think about and I don't want you back on the streets." he brought my body closer to his held me while the water ran down our bodies.

"I promise I won't babe, I promise." he reiterated. "I love y'all too much to ever go back to that old shit. This is my last time goin' back there."

"Thank you." I kissed his lips. 

 Next update will most likely be Monday, February 3rd. If not, then Wednesday, February 6th . I won't post book 2 until, like, May or something. I have to bring my grades up so I won't be working on book two as much as I want to but the next two chapters of this book will be up very soon.

Don't forget to check out my other books: 'Grown', 'Not Enough', and 'Shy'Ann'.

-Muah, Chrisara ♥.