Chapter 2

"Mommy guess what I did with daddy yesterday?" Reagan said siting at the table as I made breakfast.

"What did you do sweet cheeks?"

"First we went to McDonald's and got a happy meal and I got to play inside of the playhouse. Then he bought me some new shoes. I think he said they were Air Max. And after that we went to miss Ka'mya mama's house." I frowned at the last sentence.

"Oh that's good baby sounds like you had fun."

"I did mommy I did. Can I have a lot of bacon on my plate,pleaseeee?" She did the puppy dog face at me. "Umm." I tapped my chin.

"You sure can ma'am." I walked to the table and kissed her on the lips.

"Yayy. Mommy you know you are the best right?" She smiled as I walked back over to the stove.

"Oh I am?"

"Yup and no one can replace you." She ran up behind me and hugged me from behind. And with her being so small her face was pressed up against me.

"Aww,mommy loves you too baby." I cut the stove off and picked her. I kissed on on her cheeks,forehead,and lips. "Mommyyyy." She squealed. I laughed then put her down.

"Go get you brother and sister so we can eat." I said as she ran to the back. I started putting the food on the plates then sat them on the table. I stood at the end of the hall to see what was taking them so long.

"Reagan." I said putting my hand on my hip. King was walking in front of her and she was walking trying to hold Khalani on her hip. "Put that girl down yall basically the same height."

"Ok." She said then slowly let Khalani slide out of her arms.

"King." I said as I picked Khalani up putting her in the chair. He looked up at me with his thumb in his mouth.

"You still mad at mommy?" I asked.

He shook his head no then took his right thumb out of his mouth and put his left one in. I picked him up and sat him in the chair.

"Alright King take your thumb out of your mouth so we can pray." I said looking at him and grabbing their hands. "Ooh ooh mommy can I pray this time?" Reagan asked.

"Yeah go ahead." I said then we bowed our heads.

"Dear God I hope you can hear this prayer,bless our food and watch over my family, amen."

"Amen." We said after her then dropped hands.

~

"Devon  I am so pissed." I said. Him and I were talking on the phone as I watched the kids play.

"Why what happened."

"Noah brought Rae to his girlfriend's house. And he know how I feel bout him having that girl round my child then he brought her to the girl's mama's house." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I see where you coming from but don't you be having Mikey around them?"He said as I thought about it.

"I guess sooo." Then a little beep in the background of my call went off.

"Ima call you later because Aniyah calling me."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." I said then waited for him to hang up so I could answer Niya's call. "Hello." I said answering.

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asked.

"Hey Aniyah I'm doing fine how about you?"

She smacked her lips. "Girl."