Since you weren't arguing with you own mother anymore, that gave Trunks the time to think. The way he told you about your mother, it ended up making you feel even more guilty about speaking against her. Of course, you took note of her abuse throughout your years, but you never really considered her side of the story. 

Before you spoke up, Trunks looked up from the floor, wide-eyed. "Oh no. Oh no. OH NO!!" 

"What's wrong," Tarble asked. 

"My son," Vegta finally spoke. "What is wrong with you?" 

Trunks looked up. "I get it. I get it all. Just... Let me explain it!" As soon as he got everyone's attention, he continued with the explanation. "Dad, I ate your twinkie." 

"WHAT!!!" 

"Just kidding. Goku ate it." 

"KAKAROT!" 

"That's not the point. The point is this: I now realize why Broly would want someone like Ally's daughter." He turned to everyone else. "Ally told me at one point after (Y/N) came to be, she had to fight against the brute to ensure that she doesn't live a life of imprisonment. She then told me she never realized (Y/N) have any sort of power." He turned to you. "Then, you told me you've suffered from these things, and apparently from the abuse, that was a way for your power to be hidden for so long. Since Goku helped you, it now seems like you're way stronger than any of us." 

"Wait," Goten said. "So that means she isn't weak after all?!" 

"Nope." 

"Oh man. THIS IS BAD!!!" For a while, he started to hyperventilate. "I'm now glad I didn't turn her in." 

"What's going on," Android 18 asked. "What was so bad about turning her in?" 

"You don't get it, do you? He basically want her to sap her of her power! Since she's now as strong as my dad and Mr. Briefs, taking her for himself would make him stronger! To the point where he can be so strong the whole universe would bow down to him!" 

"WHAT THE?!" 

"I knew there was something wrong with him," Ally said. 

"We can't let that happen," Goku said. 

"Kakarot, have you gone insane," Vegeta shouted. "We lost to him by a slight power level recently! What makes you say we can protect her from such fate!?" 

"Wait," you said. "So both of you combined didn't do the trick?" 

"That's the point! Even if we fused, we still weren't able to fight him off! It brought us to being thrown in a prison!" 

"Why not I help you?" 

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND AS WELL!? YOU'RE GOING TO GET CAPTURED BY SUCH BRUTE!" 

"Hey. How else do you think everyone broke free?" 

"She has a point Vegeta," Goku responded. "Since I personally saw her growth of power throughout the times I've trained her, she is fairly strong enough to at least fight against Broly. Well, let's hope she does." 

"And now you're doubting her," Tarble responded. "How could you?" 

"OKAY I KNOW SHE'S STRONG, BUT I AM INSECURE ABOUT WHETHER SHE'S ABLE TO PUT UP SUCH FIGHT!" 

"Guys," Ally shouted. "Why are we standing here if we know the guards will show up?" Before she knew it, you were out of sight. "WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO?!" 

You ran down the hall, hoping to get away from such argument. Everyone's fate rests in your palms... Just thinking about it made you panic (at the disco). For a while, you just didn't want to do such thing like take down Broly with your incredible power. Before you got to the exit, you were stopped both Goten and Trunks. "What the?" 

"Running away won't solve your problems," Goten said. Suddenly, he got slapped. 

"None of us can take down Broly regardless, even if we combined power," Trunks said. "I get it. You're scared. But aren't we all?" 

"Not me." 

"SHUT UP!" Trunks slapped Goten once more. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He turned to look at you. "Anyway, you're our last hope when it comes to bringing peace back to Earth. If the rest of us combined couldn't even match his power, then you can probably help us accomplish such feat. Just think about it." 

You took a step back, thinking about what Trunks and Goten talked you into. Realizing it, you ran off once more. 

"Son of a bitch. I thought that would help." He jolted upward, hearing a siren go off. "Son of a bitch! We've been spotted!" The only option he had now is to go after you. "GOTEN, TELL EVERYONE ELSE TO GET OUT THIS PLACE!"